Mississauga Widesuites Condominiums | ?m | 35s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects

khris

Member Bio
Reaction score
Under construction now with crane. I took some photos of the site today.
The site has an L shape.

Development by Conservatory Group

Website

Surrounding buildings with development in middle.
widesuites1mediumsq4.jpg

Background: Hotel Novotel parking garage, Foreground: Site excavation
widesuites2mediumqv3.jpg

Background: Hotel Novel and parking garage, Foreground: Site excavation
widesuites3mediumzm0.jpg

More site excavation
widesuites4mediumqk5.jpg

Most of the site excavation
widesuites5mediumej4.jpg

Apartments can be either condominium or rental. And condominiums don't have to be in apartment buildings. Most townhouses are condominiums...

Dwelling type: detached house, semi-detached, townhouse, apartment

Dwelling tenure: freehold, rental, condominium

I am pretty certain that this one will be 37 storeys..

Apartments can be either condominium or rental. And condominiums don't have to be in apartment buildings. Most townhouses are condominiums...

Dwelling type: detached house, semi-detached, townhouse, apartment

Dwelling tenure: freehold, rental, condominium

Blah blah blah blah.
You know Charlie Brown's teacher? You remind me of that.
For funny reference: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvotwO0Kwo

I used to find it hard to differentiate between condos and apartments as well. Back when I was a noob to UT. :p

Generically speaking, let's take "apartments" as a catchall term for multiple dwellings of multiple storeys, all right? Inclusive of "condos"...

You are the one who started correcting others first, not me.

And I quote you:

"There is no apartment buildings in that shot, only condos and the commercial and a hotel."

Hypocrite.

The apartment buildings are across the street from this project as well a Condo to the north and the south of it.

I can take a shot that will show everything.

The apartment buildings are across the street from this project as well a Condo to the north and the south of it.

I can take a shot that will show everything.
Yes, I live in the apartment rental building which you're speaking of.

Moving pretty fast on this one. Its going to be quite prominent as it'll be the largest building in the area until Absoluteworld is done.

Emporis lists it at 33 stories which is the same height as Place IV across the street, but I thought Widesuites was supposed to be 38...

Thanks for the pics. Certainly not a groundbreaking design, but they sure will make good use of that site. I don't think Enfield Pl will get any sunlight at any time of day after this is done.

Back