Parc Nuvo at Essex Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

Parc Nuvo Open House This Weekend

tour_extraordinaire_title_550.jpg

The Parc Nuvo Open House is this weekend, Saturday June 21 and June 22 from 12 noon to 6 pm. There will be two radio remotes featuring the Mix's Mad Dog and Billie on Saturday from 12 noon to 4 pm and CFRB's Bill Carroll on Sunday from noon to 4 pm.

There will be tours of 5 decorated model suites. Click here to see the online photo gallery.

For more information click here.

model_living_550.jpg

Note that the link to the Parc Nuvo prices and floorplans PDF listed in the previous thread contains outdated information. This is the more update to date Parc Nuvo Price List PDF.

Lovely building. Very good design and standard features. Right on the subway line. However....avoid the south-facing units, as you will be over-looking a massive hydro-electrical yard. And, a bit of a drab area. Six-Points Plaza is the highlight.

What are those buildings popping out behind those trees in the first pic? I might get beat up for saying so but I kinda like them. (At least from this one obscured vantage point anyways.)

What are those buildings popping out behind those trees in the first pic? I might get beat up for saying so but I kinda like them. (At least from this one obscured vantage point anyways.)

They're part of Tridel's Essex development, as is this tower. They're called Nuvo Phases 1 and 2. Phase 2 is in the foreground.

Nuvo 1 Exterior Photography

This is a photo of Nuvo 1 that was taken at the end of August, 2007.

nuvo1_exterior_619.jpg

It looks like a photo with lens distortion and digital manipulation. It's interesting that normally photographers prefer straight lines in photos of buildings for that more natural look. Here, the distortion makes the architecture more angular and dramatic than it really is. It's ideal for marketing.

Parc Nuvo Open House - Sept. 14, 2008

An Open House for Parc Nuvo is scheduled for this Sunday, September 14, between 12 noon and 4 pm featuring CFRB's Bill Carroll. There will tours of the model suites and the Nuvo at Essex community.

Click here for location map.

I am researching the value in buying a condo in a building that is sub-metered for electricity, hot water, cooling and heating. Does anyone know the name that tridel uses to provide the sub-metering services?

I am researching the value in buying a condo in a building that is sub-metered for electricity, hot water, cooling and heating. Does anyone know the name that tridel uses to provide the sub-metering services?

I'm in one of these buildings and we're invoiced from Provident Energy.

Back