Toronto Glasshouse Lofts | ?m | 12s | Glass House Development | Karl Fischer

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Thanks TAF. Sounds like another aA project.

AoD

I wonder if this will replace Jade Lofts? Or, even better, hopefully this will go where the service station or mechanic or whatever it is is located, on the west side of Jarvis b/w Richmond and Queen. This area needs all the help it can get and this would address the gap here.

Must be Jade. I saw Brad Lamb there a month or so ago being filmed for something. Also, the Jade sales centre is being redone again.

Yes, it is indeed the 3rd reincarnation of Q/Jade Lofts.

The design is pretty much the same, with the terraced balcony design, except it is now all glass.

www.theglasshouselofts.com/

untitled.png

Very nice... definately a big improvement over the previous design. :)

This is the best design so far. If this doesn't sell then this intersection is hopeless.

I went to the sales office the first time when it was called the...the...whatever.

Third time's a charm?

I think this must be on queen facing north on the s/w corner as I cannot for the life of me think which building that is on Jarvis. The only one I can think of like that is on Queen. Nice addition though.

It's alright. Not that impressive.

If they had wanted impressive, the lower floors would have matched the height of the building pictured to its west.

The occasional building with tall lower floors would really serve this city well.

A little brick woulda been nice, like Mozo. Would have helped it blend in to the neighbourhood better.

?

Its called the glass house. I think putting brick in would defeat the purpose.:p

Re: ?

If I didn't have so much disdain for Lamb I would actually find the design quite appealing.

Back