Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

That's the first phase at 25s with a podium including retail along Sheppard. There are two other towers, one of about 30s and the other at 38s. The other towers have similar designs.

This project seems like it has been around for ages. Im sure before the dawning of Urbantoronto. Not sure about the design just yet though.

The unbelievable One Day Sale on
November 18th at Legacy.
for a limited time, also receive

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Free granite kitchen countertops*
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 parking included and
locker included*
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 year free transferable TTC Metropass* &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 year free maintenance*

Saturday November 18th, 2006. Doors open at 10:00 am
Sales Centre: 2025 Sheppard Ave. East Tel: (416) 494-7679
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Suite types range from:
2 Storey Lofts
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
2 Bedrooms
1 Bedrooms
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
2 Bed & Den
1 Bed & Den

Is this the same Parkway Forest development that caused all the fuss earlier this year? I seem to recall a metropass concession being section 37'd out of that developer...

^ This is the Monarch property at Sheppard & Yorkland.

Work on this site continues. The buildings on east side of the site (Fish House and the other) have been demolished for a while now. The land has been cleared and excavation began in Nov/Dec. They are less than 1 level down since focus turned towards the former Monarch office building. The office building has been cleaned out and one of the four wings is half demolished. I expect the whole building to be razed within a few weeks.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Partially excavated. Where Fish House was located
DSC03077.jpg

Demolition of former Monarch Head Office. They have demolished a lot more since these photos were taken on the weekend
IMG_5112.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

IMG_5114.jpg

Ultra @ Heron's Hill

I believe Phase 2 building (Ultra) is on sale now to agents, 38 storey building at the southeast corner of Sheppard & Yorkland.

At least you can see what the building looks like on the 'coming soon' public website.

All existing buildings on site were demolished when I drove by last week, it appears site preparation is underway and phase 1 (Legacy) will start construction soon.

ps. should the thread be renamed to 'Heron's Hill' or something so that it eventually captures all 3 buildings in this development? thanks~ :)

Looks pretty good. No let's not extend the Sheppard Subway. Nobody is going to use it :(

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 886

Back