6.1K     2 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

Liberty Market Lofts Condos (BLVD Developments) - Real Estate -

littlemonkey

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have very special VIP access to a phenomenal project in King West Village called Liberty Market Lofts. This project has not been launched to regular sales agents or to the public yet, so this is your first opportunity to purchase into this project!

If you have been by Liberty Village in Toronto, you will have seen quite the transformation. With success of the Toy Factory Lofts, Monarch's Vibe Project and Liberty on the Park, this new addition will both dazzle and please. Most of the units are 2 storey lofts and are considered LIVE/WORK lofts

Please contact me immediately to review floor plans as this is first come first serve, don't miss your chance to secure the unit that you want.

Price range:

Studio 485 sq feet priced from $199,990
One bedroom 545 sq ft priced from $232,990
Two bedroom 665 sq feet priced from $285,990
Two Bedroom and Den 935 sq feet priced from $400,990

A partnership between Lifetime Urban Development Group and BLVD Developments, Liberty Market Lofts is a new live/work condominium project at the Liberty Village master-planned community in Toronto's west end. The seven-storey building will feature approximately 300 live/work loft spaces, with an exterior design by Wallman Architects, and interiors by Chapman Design Group.

BUILDER/DEVELOPER Lifetime Urban Development Group and BLVD Developments

BUILDING Seven storeys

SUITES Two-storey units of one-bedroom to two-bedroom-plus-office configurations. All of the units offer live-work designation. Size 485 to 1,190 square feet

OCCUPANCY Slated to begin in Fall, 2011

FEATURES Units include hardwood flooring, 40-ounce broadloom or sisal carpeting; custom kitchen cabinetry and bathroom vanities by Chap-man Design Group; quartz or granite kitchen countertops; and soaker tubs and separate glass showers.

AMENITIES The site will feature a business centre with multiple meeting rooms, video conferencing capabilities and wireless Internet, a lounge, tool room, pet spa, basketball half-court and yoga room.

STANDOUTS The project is in the Liberty Village community, close to shopping and restaurants, as well as to the CNE, the Martin Goodman waterfrontrail, and the amenities of King and Queen Streets West.

Last edited:
The project looks nice, I looked at the units when I was looking around but I found the layouts, ones which were available.. To be undesirable....

Also the sales girl wasn't very nice...

if they plan to make another grand opening, are all the units being revamped like their doing to california condos?

It turns out that they weren't selling some of the larger units, so they re-drew the plans to split them into smaller units.

The re-launch was very busy and it seems that more than a few people were putting pen to paper.

Really hoping that this development goes as planned as it will look good next to the Liberty Market Building and Toy Factory, as opposed to the awful developments taking place a little further east.....cough:vibe:cough!

i'm interested if anyone bought in this development as well.
i "registered", but never heard back from anyone.
maybe i'll go in this weekend...anyone know their hours?

I bought a unit during the agents presale. Also, I heard the project have reached the 85% mark during the promotion phase and they are ready to break ground spring 2010.

hey

i really like the look of this building and the style of each unit. but i don't get why most of the one bedrooms don't have dens. i still have an offer from an agent to buy one of these but am just scared i might purchase and then find something else. The upsurge of condos in the city is killing me...choices choices choices....

hey

i'd like to know what people's opinions are on purchasing a unit here (the 620sq ft) for investment purposes. i will be renting it out for the first few years. maybe 4-5yrs.
Does the construction seem like a prospective one in regards to renting-out and reselling in the future? any ciriticsm on the building style, unit type, shape and size and whatnot? likes? dislikes?

thanks for any input.
just1time

i'd like to know what people's opinions are on purchasing a unit here (the 620sq ft) for investment purposes. i will be renting it out for the first few years. maybe 4-5yrs.
Does the construction seem like a prospective one in regards to renting-out and reselling in the future? any ciriticsm on the building style, unit type, shape and size and whatnot? likes? dislikes?

thanks for any input.
just1time

How much does it cost?

Went back to the sales centre today and I have to say that I've reconsidered and agree with Maestro about the site. If you're facing east, unless you're on the 4th floor or above (meaning 8 stories up or more), you'll be staring at a grey police station concrete wall. If you're above you'll have a decent view of downtown, but that will only last for maybe 2 years before something else is built on the other side of the police station as occupancy is slated for Nov. 2011. There are 4 huge billboards located to the south and west that won't be going anywhere, so you're left with the north facing units. The gardiner is quite loud here and a GO train passed as I was walking around the site and was very very loud. Obviously these are the reasons it's selling for about $400/ft and not 500. They're 85% sold and the only units they had left above 700 ft were east facing and on the 3rd floor, or in other words, completely useless, regardless of how cool they look in the showroom. Sucks. I was excited.

That is a good analysis of the site simuls, too bad you couldn't find a unit you like. I had the same reaction when I walk through the site with the sale person. The agents presale event was a zoo, more than 30 people were in line to buy and most just sign away without even checking the site, just based their selection on the model. During the general public launch weekend, people were waiting up at two and an half hours just to get into the showroom. I got lucky and got wind of the relaunch a week prior and picked the unit I really wanted.

South facing units would not be my preference, because of the highway superboards, plus facing the gardiner, no thanks. I think there are only two superboards that will obstruct the south view, I know one of them will go (on the south east corner), because it's sitting on the building site, the other board located south is on CNE land and those won't be going anywhere soon.

Back