Toronto King West Life Condominiums | ?m | 25s | Plaza | Gabriel Bodor

Yeah, it would be nice to see a site plan to see how all these liberty village buildings go together.

These ones will be on the south side of East Liberty St, backing on the railway corridor and the Gardiner. Not sure how close to Strachan (I mean Strawn).

wouldn't north be the Liberty on the Park tower as well as 3 more yet to be released towers?

how about the St George Wharf condos in London? I absolutely love these but they sort of remind me of docked war ships...

StGeorgeWharfSW8.JPG

Nice Project

Project is alive and kicking...

Check it out at kingwestlife.com, already gone through agent sale, I believe it is for sale to general public now / soon.

Great prices imo!

wouldn't north be the Liberty on the Park tower as well as 3 more yet to be released towers?

Yep. I would guess that they didn't terrace to the South to avoid crappier Gardiner and railway views and noise.

I looked at the site and some of the floorplans are ok with nice terraces, more are really bad with a lot of wasted space, but the overall look of the building and it's interior seems very traditional 80's condo-ish. They even have a grand piano in their party area! lol

Anyone have any clue of the ceiling heights? They don't mention it on the feature sheet, so I'm assuming it'll be 8'.

Back