Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Dufferin Station Modernization and Expansion opens to the Public
ALSO

Thread: Photographers Wanted

1. Default Photographers Wanted

This Eglinton and Yonge photo update got me thinking there's much out there that we are missing. So I'm putting out the call for photographers for areas we rarely get anything from. Say NYCC, SCC and others. We do well downtown but outer 416 and 905 are still lacking. Here's looking at you!

2. Default

Yeah really, nobody covers NYCC. The growth there in the past decade has been amazing. I'll take some photos.
    Are there any special specifications for the photos that I should be aware of?

3. Default

No specifications. Check the other threads for what people have done in the past.

4. Default

I just moved to the Yonge and Sheppard area. I'll try to get out and take some pictures soon.

5. Default

Go for it.

6. Default

I'll volunteer (as if I don't already) for SCC, Markham Centre, and fill in on NYCC sites not covered by others ~ hehe
    Miss you forever EE (1949-2011.10.14) and DaoDao (1998.03.28-2009.11.27)

I will volunteer.

8. Default

Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed007Toronto View Post
    This Eglinton and Yonge photo update got me thinking there's much out there that we are missing. So I'm putting out the call for photographers for areas we rarely get anything from. Say NYCC, SCC and others. We do well downtown but outer 416 and 905 are still lacking. Here's looking at you!
    How's your coverage for Rexdale, Etobicoke (any of the west end areas)?

10. Default

Hit and miss. Feel free to contribute as much as you'd like.

Someday I'll get one of my photos up. I keep showing them, but so far nothin

12. Default

I live downtown, myself, but I try going everywhere once the sun comes out, and I've got a fair archive to sort through. What's the setup for volunteering/providing photos, anything in particular?
    Acts of Minor Treason is the name of a weblog, but it would also be a good name for a rock band.

13. Default

Nothing in particular. Construction shots should be put into the respective project threads otherwise put up what you like.

14. Default

I just joined the forum and I have a few recent pics
    Can you tell me where I should post them and if I need to open
    a new thread or what I'd do.
    Thanks