The Richmond (Richmond Hill, Greenpark, 14s, P+S) COMPLETE

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
T

TheAlmightyFuzzy

www.therichmondcondo.com/

index_05.jpg

map.gif

Pretty terrible design. At least it will be located on the VIVA Yonge line - the added density can't hurt!

I wouldn't want to see that anywhere South of Steeles, but it's actually way above-par for where it's going. Looks very nicely massed, if nothing else, and I like that the parking is behind, not in front.

Looks awfully similar to Tridel's Element, with a slimmer round tower on the corner. Viva's probably excited about this- it's going to bring more riders to their Yonge route.

Is this Greenpark's first condo project? They developed numerous subdivisions in Markham, but I've never heard that they were into condo development.

I think Greenpark are doing a condo at Don Mills & Eglinton...one or two towers.....

This Richmond is Greenpark's second condo. Their first is a two tower project called the Rosewood on Wynford Drive.

It is interesting seeing so many traditional low-rise builders move into the condo market as the entire GTA housing market is shifting towards multi-family residential (Greenpark, Tribute, Mattamy, Aspen Ridge etc).

Nasty hulking thing. And what's with the dalek's head on top.

unfortunately, this could give the title as best looking highrise in Richmond Hill a run for its money

So much for shadowing??

Not bad density for Richmond Hill. Blocks and blocks of these would make a great little urban area.

Yes - Element called, and they want their corner treatment back.

January 15 2009 update

The Richmond in Richmond Hill rising on this colddddd day ... topping off the 14th floor ~

Northwest View - Yonge Street in foreground

IMG_3231.jpg

This is what the building is supposed to look like when completed:

Richmond.jpg

Southeast View

IMG_3234.jpg

I'm not liking the huge bulk of the building, but there are some nice terracing at the top of the building, enhancing the structure's massing a little bit ~

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

Back