Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

Well, damn. Are those condo towers non-box shaped? I'll be shocked if I live to see this one completed as proposed.

Woah! Build Build Build! those look almost... SUPER-tall.... hahaha... I love'em not Squares! I think it fits that location very well... Height works there.... seeing as MLS, Telus, and 26 York are all right there anyhow!

They just keep coming!

It's always good to see another office building proposed. The architecture is off-the-shelf aA, but I think the condos look pretty good because they're so slender -- if the full height gets approved, these will really soar!

Overall, I'd say this is a decent, if someone uninspired, plan. At any rate, it's 1000x better than another Infinity.

Think of the density when this is standing next to MLS!

The towers look rounded, not boxy, but a boat load of balconies...:mad:

Does anyone have a picture of the actual site so we could visualize the impact of these towers?
29465705yg0.png

92374640yq7.png

13489360fw2.png

P.S. Thanks AoD

Whoa, the York and Bremner intersection will have gone from four corners of gravel to Midtown Manhattan in like six years.

Though taking a quick skim the city is not happy with the residential/office split. They want this area to be mainly office.

well according to the floor area breakdown the majority of the square footage is going to office/retail also the tallest building is 216.4m tall

well according to the floor area breakdown the majority of the square footage is going to office/retail

Not true - according to the report, residential is about 52% total floor area, commericial (which includes office, retail and PATH) 48%. The office component by itself is 45%.

AoD

How are they going to approve this without chopping the height in half? MLS is pretty big, I guess, but Telus and Union are tiny.

I took two photos of the site from Oct.

Looking SSE from Bremner (you can see Grand Trunk Rd on the right)
DSC02817.jpg

Looking SW from York and Bremner
DSC02813.jpg

Back