Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Īce Condominiums at York Centre
York and Bremner, Toronto
Developer: Lanterra Developments, Cadillac Fairview

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 150 of 278 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4159

Thread: Īce Condos at York Centre (Lanterra, 57 + 67s, aA)

from today

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Miscreant View Post
    That drive will be so epic. Really pumped for that. And I already think Toronto is stunning coming in westbound on the Gardiner.
    Now if only they could rebuild the Humber Bump.
    Westbound?
    I prefer the drive from the West end to downtown; eastbound.

Blog Entries

Images from yesterday.

I was in that parking lot the other day shooting a timelapse. What is the deal with that massive concrete wall on the north side of the ICE site? also im guessing the parking lot is where the future office component is supposed to go?
    Images are not to be reprinted, reposted or used for any purposes whatsoever outside of the Urban Toronto forum without my express consent. Contact me via the following:

Website - Flickr Photostream - Twitter

5. Default

The remaining portion of CR Block 9 between York Street and Grand Trunk Crescent (16 York Street) will be the office component of York Centre.

6. Default

By me today

Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

7. Default

By me

Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

By Canmark on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/canmark/

Toronto by canmark, on Flickr

Toronto by canmark, on Flickr

Nice shots. Thanks for those. These are coming up at a nice clip now.

10. Default

Flashback anyone?

May 2007

There's a hundred ways this area could have been developed better, but I'm not hating what's there now. Except for the Infinity condos, what a shame.

Amazing looking back and seeing the change that has happened in the Southcore area in 5 years.

Yeah, Ice is making great steady progress. It shouldn't be long now till we see cladding installed.
    Last edited by AlbertC; 2012-Mar-18 at 23:37.

How many people remember when the old railway embankment's tunnel extended down York Street to almost the Gardiner back in the early 1990s? This was after the old rail yards and fill was removed. Cars had to use the lengthy, dank, and now largely redundant concrete underpass, which cut out AM radio, until it was cleared in (I believe) 1994.

From: http://torontothenandnow.blogspot.ca...n-and-now.html

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jje1000 View Post
    There's a hundred ways this area could have been developed better, but I'm not hating what's there now. Except for the Infinity condos, what a shame.
    My sentiments almost exactly (I'd add that Telus is an awful building and should also have been much taller). The novelty value of seeing it all get built at once will wear off soon, so I hope the streetscape we're left with is attractive and lively. It'll likely be bustling on a warm evening once all these sites are developed and street life creeps south.

What about Telus is awful? That building astounds me... the design, the attention to detail. Why would they have built it taller if the market did not so demand at the time?