Toronto The New Residences of Yorkville Plaza | 92.05m | 31s | Camrost-Felcorp | WZMH COMPLETE

Should the Queens Park view corridor be preserved?

• Yes

Votes: 168 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 145 37.4%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 15 3.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 60 15.5%

• Total voters
That document also lists the Bay Adelaide East Tower as a 45 storey office building (no mention of mixed use).

Holy smokes, where did you get that? 25 storeys for Montgomery Ave? Your war over the 4 Seasons will be a a pushing match compared to the heavy weapons used over this proposal.

Edit: sorry - wrong Montgomery.

would this be the tallest demolition in Toronto's history?

An implosion would be nice (with all the dust falling onto all the high-end cars parked on Cumberland and Yorkville)

NO!!! I don't want the old Four Seasons to disappear.

Our current boom is good enough, isn't it? Ahhh.... this is too much! :eek:

I love this.. Only in Yorkville..

Though personally I quite like the old FS, had some good memories of it as a kid. Hopefully whatever replaces it is heavy on the retail.

That document also lists the Bay Adelaide East Tower as a 45 storey office building (no mention of mixed use).
It shows a total of 89,125 square metres, with 29,881 square metres of residential and 353 units.

I love this.. Only in Yorkville..

Though personally I quite like the old FS, had some good memories of it as a kid. Hopefully whatever replaces it is heavy on the retail.
3886 square metres of commercial and 392 residential units.

The 35 VALLEY WOODS RD proposal is pretty big:

Proposal to re-develop the site with a total of 2,375 residential units within a mix of housing types such as rental and condo apartment buildings and stacked townhouses. Existing 245 rental townhouses to be demolished.

Back