Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
King East, The
330 King East, Toronto
Developer: Lamb Development Corp, Hyde Park Homes, The Sher Corporation

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: King East, The (330 King St E. @ Parliament, Lamb, 15s, Core)

1. Default

Just under one thousand steps, I reckon. They didn't say how many ...

2. Default

Sales centre being constructed it seems.

I'll try to get some pictures once the brutal cold winds die down. I'm quite excited, as this is one of over 5 construction projects within a 5 minute walk of where I live. It's going to be fun passing by 3 new buildings rising on my walk to school alone.

Sales centre SIGNAGE is up this afternoon.

5. Default

Eyes Post has indeed left the building - the company was sold to Creative Post last month.

The building has been totally gutted since then, signage for the new condo went up this week.

It's curious that they don't advertise its proximity to the distillery district, which is a LOT closer. I like the looks of the building and it will be a nice location in a few years once Don River Park opens and Cherry Street gets going.

It's a little old, but for what it's worth....

Preliminary Report

8. Default Model Suite

swung by the presentation centre yesterday ... the model suite was pretty nice ... sorry couldn't get any pics of the scaled model

according to sales person this site is 50% sold, however I didn't really like how they tried to bash other projects which 'may not get built' (he dared to name Aura @ College Park ) while saying "this one will have no problems" ... geez when will sales people learn

Miss you forever EE (1949-2011.10.14) and DaoDao (1998.03.28-2009.11.27)

Thanks for the model suite pics, Solaris.

I visited this sales centre a few months ago. I like that they have a page outside the suite with a list of the furniture they used and where they bought it (all local).
    flickr

• cats are OK - purrr
    • dogs are OK - wooof

according to sales person this site is 50% sold, however I didn't really like how they tried to bash other projects which 'may not get built' (he dared to name Aura @ College Park ) while saying "this one will have no problems" ... geez when will sales people learn
    If anything its projects like this that won't make it.

Exactly. It reeks of insecurity and does nothing to boost confidence in anything. That sales idiot is not helping himself.

Yeah. If someone can't even keep four prints over the bed straight, don't assume they can keep their facts straight either.

Beaten to it, I was going to mention that they're advertising 50% sold on this project. I haven't checked out the model suite, however. Also, best finishes in the city? Seems like a bit of a bold claim.

I apologize for my ignorance, but which project is that in the background?

15. Default

It's the TCH building by Aa on King Street

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast