Beyond the Sea Condos (Empire Communities) - Real Estate -

timothy2009 ... FYI

regardless of what 'high floor' this Shorline suite is located on in the North Tower (26s), its views will be significantly blocked by the South Tower (37s) and Star Tower (44s), which coincidentally are both taller than the North Tower, further both are located in front/south of North Tower (hence blocking the lakeview)

make sure you are informed, read all about it for yourself in the Beyond The Sea & Star Tower thread

Water pipe burst causing flooding in condos

Hi, does anyone know the name of the contractor intalling the water pipes in Beyond The Sea, in 80 Absolute Avenue (builder: Fernbrook), Mississauga and in 4080 Living Arts Drive, Mississauga (builder: Daniel) ? I worry about my similar disaster may happen in my new condo here.

http://www.condoadvisory.com/item.php?item_id=24180

http://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy&h...g&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=7ac106edeea1eeac

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/0...ater-pipe-burst-floods-mississauga-high-rise/

Last edited:
You've joined back in June 08 and this is your first posting? It had to take a water pipe to burst to open you up :p

Does anyone have any information on when will the South tower will start to get occupied?
Anyone bough in any of the towers?

Does anyone have any information on when will the South tower will start to get occupied?

My buddy is occupying his 4th floor north tower unit tomorrow. South tower should follow by a few months I assume.

We bought in the Star tower and have heard nothing on occupancy, I am guessing sometime in spring/summer 2012.

North tower was topped off last July and it's taking more than a year to start occupancy, now that's S L O W !

South Tower occupancy begins in sep/oct.

Anyone happen to have any pics on interior finishes?

Hi,
First condo purchase, just got a request to see whether I want to purchase smooth ceilings. Has anyone else had this request and is this normal. Do I have to pay for smooth floors and walls also? Just kidding.
Do you think they will leave them unprepared if I request this and have them finished myself. They want approx 4500 for 950sf. seems very expensive.

I bought in the star tower, just got my first communication from them regarding lighting and smooth ceilings. not very happy with having to pay for someone to do there job right, after paying so much. have you gone through this? did you bargain?

Welcome to the forum startower41, I didn't think $4,500 for smooth ceiling in a unit your size is bad at all. I've know some people who paid close to $2,000 just to get their living room done pre construction. I do have to agree though, some upgrades are plain rip-off. I upgraded to pot lights in the bathroom, waterline for fridge and valance lighting.

Thanks.
I priced the cost per sq ft. in the industry approx 1.00 to 1.50 average. I figured even to double for allowance of ceiling work, so we are at 3.00 this is closer to $5.20
seems high to me. I did give the go ahead but feel taken. I also did pot lights in en suite bathroom.

Back