Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
INDX Condos
70 Temperance St, Toronto
Developer: Lifetime Developments, CentreCourt Developments

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: INDX Condos (70 Temperance, Lifetime/CentreCourt, 54s, P+S) was Canada Tower

Well, I do like the in-set glass going up. Other than that, from what I can tell in this render it's pretty standard. Would have liked something with a fair bit more personality.

I like the insets too. It's an odd angle in the render which makes it difficult to appreciate much more.

Cue the green-glass hate-on in 3, 2, 1 ...

I dig the blue-green glass duality they got going on, but it's hard to make a judgement from one render. Opinion should be forthcoming for the most part, I think.
    ---
    Therion's on Twitter: @tomtothiron

gabe Guest

Pretty basic green/blue glass condo.

from this angle it's hard to tell whether the roof is slanted like the earlier renderings...perhaps its most distinctive feature?
    When I'm not on UT, I am a Mississauga real estate agent ....check out my site here!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yyzer View Post
    it's hard to tell whether the roof is slanted like the earlier renderings...perhaps its most distinctive feature?
    Yes it is and i hope they keep it...please, not another box

From this initial rendering, my guess is that the top is now flat. I believe what happens is that those two vertical lines running up the west elevation become roof features (like Montage @ CityPlace) but each facing in a different direction. That's my bet.

Quote Originally Posted by SP!RE View Post
    From this initial rendering, my guess is that the top is now flat. I believe what happens is that those two vertical lines running up the west elevation become roof features (like Montage @ CityPlace) but each facing in a different direction. That's my bet.
    That's the impression I got as well.

Looks like a basic home depot design--grab some green glass and start snapping into place around your typical floorplan. Blah. Strictly for clueless foreign investors.

Quote Originally Posted by urbandreamer View Post
    Strictly for clueless foreign investors.
    You had me until this part, which is bordering on offensive. Can you please try to post sometimes without having to add something for "edgy" or "controversial" effect. Because it really diminishes the things you say that are actually interesting and productive contributions.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SP!RE View Post
    At 188 meters i think that curve had something to do with less shadowing of NPS...

All of the posts regarding condos vs. houses, etc., for families, have been moved to a new thread in Toronto Issues.

The dataBase page for INDX has been updated with much higher res views of the new rendering.

Not really a fan of the initial tower render. Still way too early to judge it though. At least the core is expanding....despite being condos...its good to see the cbd's cluster of towers begin to creep outward.
    Images are not to be reprinted, reposted or used for any purposes whatsoever outside of the Urban Toronto forum without my express consent. Contact me via the following:

Website - Flickr Photostream - Twitter

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast