Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
INDX Condos
70 Temperance St, Toronto
Developer: Lifetime Developments, CentreCourt Developments

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: INDX Condos (70 Temperance, Lifetime/CentreCourt, 54s, P+S) was Canada Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscanti Cognoscente View Post
    And people say there isn't an anti-Mississauga bias on these boards right.

Anyway Toronto would count itself lucky if it got a Mississauga special: http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthr...AD-(Yansong-Ma))
    Haha, so true!

I am not impressed with that model. I really wish Spire was just built here. I loved the proposal with the giant blue orb.

You are referring to Sapphire of course!

Quote Originally Posted by interchange42 View Post
    You are referring to Sapphire of course!

OOPS! Yes, Sapphire, my bad! It would have looked great. Blue glass up against the green glass of trump, red scotia, and white FCP. Though I guess B.A now fills that role.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vegeta_skyline View Post
    Same here.
    Empire Plaza, oh how I wish you were twice as tall...

www.empireplaza.ca/
    I've always admired this building.

I've had my eyes on 88 Scott for some time - but INDX is making me reconsider!

The sales centre.

6. Default

The PATH connection will be a compelling component for INDX Condominiums, but expect the parking spaces at 70 Temperance Street to set a new precedence with regards to pricing ($70,000).

what this will look like (kind of) from NPS:

check out my future toronto renders, complete with colour coding of the stages of construction!

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthr...ronto-3d-model

great balance between the two (INDX and 100 adelaide).. ya, this is better than just FCP alone in the view. more dense and balanced feeling rather than that openness.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by steveve View Post
    great balance between the two (INDX and 100 adelaide).. ya, this is better than just FCP alone in the view. more dense and balanced feeling rather than that openness.
    What about the terrible shadowing effect is going to have on the new NPS

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanOptic View Post
    The PATH connection will be a compelling component for INDX Condominiums, but expect the parking spaces at 70 Temperance Street to set a new precedence with regards to pricing ($70,000).
    The nearby Massey Tower has parking also priced at $70,000 and they don't have any PATH connection, but they are just around the corner from Queen Station. I much prefer INDX's direct connection to PATH, over being on a very busy street, it's so much more convenient and comfortable.
    I believe parking at the Four Seasons Residences is offered at around $100,000 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Automation Gallery View Post
    What about the terrible shadowing effect is going to have on the new NPS
    i think their height should have little effect on shadowing... there's a certain height restriction (i think) for what can go up on the INDX site to prevent shadowing, kinda like why Sapphire was shortened,

and 100 adelaide shouldn't have to worry about shadowing at it's current height, though at 250m it would cause concerns

Model pics from INDX Condos VIP event.

From Lifetime's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...meDevelopments

nice ^.. anyone know an estimated/official height on this?/ is this taller than the canada tower proposal? it looks slimmer...

14. Default

Gross. I hope the urban design review panel hacks this into pieces and reassembles it into something that looks vaguely tolerable.

great! a building that looks like a USB hub. this is one site that just can't catch a break.

Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast