Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Clear Spirit
Cherry & Mill, Toronto
Developer: Cityscape, Dream (formerly Dundee Realty)
Page 147 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2603

Thread: Pure/Clear Spirit, Gooderham Condos (Distillery, Cityscape, 32 + 40 + 35s, aA)

Quote Originally Posted by Redroom Studios View Post
    ya man, that was lucky timing and good work making that call! The builder should reward you with a free condo unit!
    So long as its high up with a good view, that way neubilder can have you up to take photos of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by khristopher View Post
    They most definitely should reward him with something!
    Seriously. Who knows how much money he saved the developer through his quick actions.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Towered View Post
    Seriously. Who knows how much money he saved the developer through his quick actions.
    I'm sure they are insured so it really doesn't matter to them. What it would affect is a possible occupancy delay from repairs.

4. Default

From this evening:

From yesterday - still no balcony glass.

Great snap!

Question: Why is the mechanical penthouse so tall? Or is that also home to something else like amenities or a penthouse residence? I love the look, so this is not a complaint. More just curiousity!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SP!RE View Post
    Great snap!

Question: Why is the mechanical penthouse so tall? Or is that also home to something else like amenities or a penthouse residence? I love the look, so this is not a complaint. More just curiousity!
    On those pics, to me.... that extra height and footprint makes it look strange

Nice job on calling 911 neubuilder. I called 911 for a fire last year for a fire that broke out in an alley east of Chinatown - firefighters were sent to put it out.

Cell phones are firefighters' best friends nowadays.

April 07
    I noticed balcony railing while fixing a photo for another project not on UT site. It only show up in this area only and not on the other shots. More up on site.

Due Time restriction, visit my site https://www.flickr.com/photos/drum118/ to see updated photos of projects shot the last few weeks since I don't have the time to post them to various threads.
    See my videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Transitdrum118/videos

It's interesting that not one single rendering of this building, ever showed that roof design.

Quote Originally Posted by Torontovibe View Post
    It's interesting that not one single rendering of this building, ever showed that roof design.

You can see a little bit of it from this rendering posted on UT:

It's also very evident from the models:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=947332

12. Default

Apology for the poor quality - taken on April 22 during takeoff from Billy Bishop

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

^ Still a nice shot and a great perspective to provide an overall view of how the Distillery District will look. Ahh, and there's 70 Mill Street, 80 Mill Street...and whoa, hello Clear Spirit. Despite being taller than Pure Spirits, I do like the fact that it's much slimmer and sleeker looking, making it a much better fit overall.

Toronto. Clear Spirit - Distillery District

Just a few things to confirm (as I haven't seen it in the thread yet)...

The (3 story?) cap on top is purely mechanical. No residence or amenities will be in here.
    Also, the address for the building will be 70 Distillery Lane. It was originally going to be 390 Cherry Street.

As per the model above, the mechanical penthouse was supposed to twist somewhat. That no longer seems to be the case from the recent photos.