Toronto 8 Chichester Place | ?m | 20s | Remington Group | BDP Quadrangle

Will they get Bo Derek for the groundbreaking? Or, if it has commie block stylings, they can get Nadia Comaneci.

Is there a rendering yet? Anything that fills in [towers-in-the-]parkland right next to a future subway stop is good.

Good thing that numbers for rating things don't really stop at ten.

I hate to see what happens if it went to eleven...
spinaltap2.jpg

The City just assigned the address of 8 Chichester Place to this building, so that bodes well for sales.

I hate it when they launch a site without renders.

There is a billboard on the site that has a rendering. I've only gone by on the bus so I haven't gotten a good look. From the glances I've gotten, it seems ok. Blue glass, decent massing. I can take a picture this weekend (and learn how to post them)

There is a billboard on the site that has a rendering. I've only gone by on the bus so I haven't gotten a good look. From the glances I've gotten, it seems ok. Blue glass, decent massing. I can take a picture this weekend (and learn how to post them)

Go to http://imageshack.us
Click browse. Fine your picture. Resize to 800x600. Click host it.
Take the link at the very bottom. You'll see a link with code you can copy and paste for forums. Copy it, and paste it in this topic as a reply. Ta-da!

Rendering

another angle (2 pine trees and the other trees at the corner of the intersection will be cut down, permits applied for, 13 total to be removed)

Back