Toronto Rezen Condos | ?m | 13s | Times Group | Robert Chang

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
One that hasn't been talked about much. I call it Mozo Light.

Rezen.jpg

Very nice - it fills the site perfectly and the height is totally appropriate for the area. Well done!

I really, really wish we had way more buildings on the scale of Mozo and Rezen, even if it meant a few less 55-story block-busters.

What is the location of this? It looks really nice.

Adelaide and Frederick Sts. It's right beside my school, George Brown! I'll try to take some pictures when I'm not running late for class (which isn't often).

I'd be surprised if there was any retail here. Adelaide is a pretty dead street here for that.

Well from the website plans it looks like retail is 'planned' for Adelaide and Frederick...probably service retail (another dry cleaner / convenience store). You would think that GBC and the new condo projects in the area would support certain types of retail...I'm sure VU has retail planned along Adelaide as well.

Crane coming down by the end of the week.

Also, George Brown School of Hospitality across the street on the north side of Adelaide is constructing on their court yard, effectively expanding the building. The mock up shows a glass facade enclosure.

Crane coming down by the end of the week.

Also, George Brown School of Hospitality across the street on the north side of Adelaide is constructing on their court yard, effectively expanding the building. The mock up shows a glass facade enclosure.

This project is really moving SLOW...not a lot happening on a day to day basis.

Times Group is doing 500 Sherbourne as well.

This is there first foray into downtown Toronto. It's not luxury, but there is good value to be found.

There is a little TriBeCa in the making. Is "East" going up at the SW corner of King and Frederick? That's also a decent building.

Back