Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
183 Wellington St W, Toronto
Developer: Graywood Developments, Cadillac Fairview
Page 13 of 251 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Ritz-Carlton (Graywood/CadFair, 52s, KPF/P+S)

I am willing to bet that there is currently more fill looking for a new home than has been expected of late. With all the pits being dug in Toronto at the moment, the construction industry must be exceeding what was expected of it.

The Ministry of the Environment has capped both the area that can be filled at the Leslie Street Spit, and for how many years they can continue to expand it. I would be interested to know close the amount of fill they have been receiving lately is to projections.

A serious hill out there like the one you mention Ed would be pretty interesting. As a lookout high above the rest of the portlands and islands, it would have pretty amazing views.

A serious hill out there like the one you mention Ed would be pretty interesting. As a lookout high above the rest of the portlands and islands, it would have pretty amazing views.
    The view from the hill with the lighthouse is already pretty decent!

I think Ed wants better than decent - I say he wants breath-taking, heart-stopping, head-spinning amazement - and why not?

For that though, he should stay on topic and climb the Ritz-Carlton!

Not that I've got a bike, I've gotta get out to the Spit. Never been.

Now look who's off topic! I have a good mind to move these posts to a new thread! Geez - us Mods!

All non-Mods:

Do as we say, not as we do.

8. Default

It's okay, we understand. Some forumers are more equal than others.

Uh, so the Ritz. Big giant hole. Still a big giant hole?

Default Big hole+men=?

Oh it's a work site. Now i get it

10. Default

Alright, back to the Ritz now.

Took these yesterday, yes we have the makings of two cranes. One is almost hidden from view on the north side of the site.

11. Default

Oh, and to stray back off topic for one moment. This is the view from the lighthouse at the spit.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3D View Post
    Oh, and to stray back off topic for one moment. This is the view from the lighthouse at the spit.

sweet!!
    Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

It's great to ride out there and see it. Once. Kind of anti-climatic I found.
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

Mind you the same angle from a helicopter (thank you Clark Johnson even though the "Sentinel" tanked...) reveals the most extrordinary urban vista in the country. Yes you heard it here folks... the most amazing shot of a city playing itself in feature film history..is... wait for it... Toronto as Toronto.

Eh Darkstar?
    I'm off to my aA meeting but they haven't helped much so far (recovery seems out of reach when you are boxed in).

15. Default

Seeing the back of the Islands is kinda weird, but it is a great view. How long would it take to walk out there?