Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
183 Wellington St W, Toronto
Developer: Graywood Developments, Cadillac Fairview

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 195 of 251 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3753

Thread: Ritz-Carlton (Graywood/CadFair, 52s, KPF/P+S)

Quote Originally Posted by Traynor View Post
    Now that you mention it Steveve, the side view of the Ritz does look like a close-up magnification shot in a Schick razor commercial. You can see the double blade action!

Nice one !

Well, we have a Vaseline Tower, and a Speed Stick Tower, so why not?

3. Default

by me

Last edited by caltrane74; 2010-Jul-12 at 08:02.
    Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

4. Default

by me

Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

5. Default

Some more taken yesterday.

Damn that's a fluffy looking cloud!

6. Default

Taken this morning on my way to work. From the glass awning at the convention centre.

From Sat..

From MLS:

UT Member Since February 2002

Wow

BEAUTIFUL pics Mike!

stunning!

Gorgeous pics Mike! I love how the Ritz and RBC look together! They were truly made to be!!

Those empty floors atop RBC still look bad (especially since its so bright on the bottom half). Festival looks cool in the background.

***It looks like crane removal for festival
    Last edited by steveve; 2010-Jul-16 at 21:56.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steveve View Post
    Gorgeous pics Mike! I love how the Ritz and RBC look together! They were truly made to be!!

Those empty floors atop RBC still look bad (especially since its so bright on the bottom half). Festival looks cool in the background.

***It looks like crane removal for festival
    Don't associate a lack of lights at night with empty floors ... though your correct in this case RBC center is only about 75% leased (and that doesn't mean all 75% is occupied) BA is close to 90% now (but only 45% occupied) ... anyway, the point is a lot of these offices do turn their lights off - it's typically up to to the tenant.

Having the top floors available is quite common as well btw - typically they try to encourage initial tenants to take lower floors so the prestige high floors are more appealing.
    If I had a penny for every time someone asked me why I was looking up…

The fact that this building is so photogenic, speaks volumes about its aesthetic success.

Quote Originally Posted by taal View Post
    Don't associate a lack of lights at night with empty floors ... though your correct in this case RBC center is only about 75% leased (and that doesn't mean all 75% is occupied) BA is close to 90% now (but only 45% occupied) ... anyway, the point is a lot of these offices do turn their lights off - it's typically up to to the tenant.

Having the top floors available is quite common as well btw - typically they try to encourage initial tenants to take lower floors so the prestige high floors are more appealing.
    true enough.... i guess it'll look better with time (and possibly age, and by that i mean compared to the other veteran office towers that light up 24/7 )