Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
183 Wellington St W, Toronto
Developer: Graywood Developments, Cadillac Fairview
Page 186 of 251 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3753

Thread: Ritz-Carlton (Graywood/CadFair, 52s, KPF/P+S)

May 19 Click for full size

Quote Originally Posted by Redroom Studios View Post
    thats a nice sight to see this thing getting cleaned up at ground level, its like a breath of fresh air. Not long now and this whole area will be a functioning part of the city...
    I would guess they want to be very operational for the TIFF this year and the more time they can get to train staff and settle in the better. The TIFF will put them on the world stage - great free advertising.

slowly zooming in on the Ritz...

Ritz as seen from central island

I find it odd the way the 'zipper' just ends. It seems unresolved to me. Hopefully, there's more to come.

yes, good point now that you mention it. I had expcted it to continue all the way to the top where the gap is in the slanted roof, but I see there is already some regular glass in the floor above where it currently ends...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Redroom Studios View Post
    I had expcted it to continue all the way to the top where the gap is in the slanted roof, but I see there is already some regular glass in the floor above where it currently ends...
    Very nice.....I kind of like it this way.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by androiduk View Post
    From CBC atrium

Stunning shot, Android! Somehow you've made the CBC atrium look Gehry-esque.

9. Default

by me

Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

10. Default

more by me

Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

11. Default

More by me. Better enjoy this one as the external construction is finishing up. Won't be seeing another tower make such a mark on the lakefront skyline like this until, Pinnacle 4, ICE I and ICEII, possibly 300 Front or L Tower. Anyways this is my favorite tower under construction in Toronto right now, and will be for at least the next 2 or so months.. until the exterior work is completed. Then I'll move onto the Four Seasons, Trump and Shangrila.

nice density pic posted by sammo over at SSC, taken at 90kph.....

13. Default

90 kph??? Is that legal? What's all those cranes in the front???
    Barack Hussein Obama visited all 57 states!

14. Default

haha are you being serious? in any case, he's driving on the Gardiner and the cranes are for the development on Cityplace.
    "I heard that 'Commentary' and 'Dissent' had merged and formed 'Dysentery."'

I go 90 km/h on most downtown streets. Have I been doing it wrong?

Cool shot though, the city looks really dense here, I like it. Not to say it's not pretty dense anyway, but from some angles it's got a bit of an Asian boom-town vibe to it. In a good way.