Mississauga MW Condo | 92.05m | 28s | JD Development Group | Tregebov Cogan Architects

Jarrek

Member Bio
Reaction score
New ad in the Condo Guide. A sign of the changing times in Cooksville?

Let's hope so.

No, that used to be Metrogate ... or something like that.

Prices on this one start at $160,000

I wonder where exactly at Hurontario/Dundas.
I'd REALLY like to see the space at the Southeast corner of that intersection to get used by something. Instead of that lame half concrete/half grass parkette/square whatever it is.

I wonder where exactly at Hurontario/Dundas.
I'd REALLY like to see the space at the Southeast corner of that intersection to get used by something. Instead of that lame half concrete/half grass parkette/square whatever it is.

I would rather see that kept as open space, not a condo.

At the N/E corner of Agnes and Cook Street (45 Agnes), which on google maps shows up as an empty lot, but for some reason I remember it being a parking lot, but I might just be confusing it with the S/E corner. From what I've found on the developers website, it will be "luxury apartments" with 121 units. I really hope what they're calling "luxury apartments" doesn't just mean "townhouse" b/c going through their projects, it seems like it could go either way, but with a starting price of $160,000, and the size of the lot, I'm assuming mid-hi rise condos.

At the N/E corner of Agnes and Cook Street (45 Agnes), which on google maps shows up as an empty lot, but for some reason I remember it being a parking lot, but I might just be confusing it with the S/E corner. From what I've found on the developers website, it will be "luxury apartments" with 121 units. I really hope what they're calling "luxury apartments" doesn't just mean "townhouse" b/c going through their projects, it seems like it could go either way, but with a starting price of $160,000, and the size of the lot, I'm assuming mid-hi rise condos.

It's a condo for sure. Just look at the ad, a cutout of a condo tower.

I think it is on Agnes St., just at the NW corner of Hurontario & Dundas..

I think it is on Agnes St., just at the NW corner of Hurontario & Dundas..

A block north of Dundas and a block west of Hurontario cannot be at the NW corner of Hurontario & Dundas.

3 corners of that intersection can handle some nice long block building with store fronts as well been 10-50 stories tall. No more stand alone buildings. Great transit hub location.

There is talk that who every builds on the corners must include a indoor transit waiting area.

Cooksville master plan is too take place next year.

A block north of Dundas and a block west of Hurontario cannot be at the NW corner of Hurontario & Dundas.

3 corners of that intersection can handle some nice long block building with store fronts as well been 10-50 stories tall. No more stand alone buildings. Great transit hub location.

There is talk that who every builds on the corners must include a indoor transit waiting area.

That's a good idea, but I think they should also consider where to put a future subway or LRT station at that intersection.

Back