Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
South Beach Condos + Lofts
88 Park Lawn Road, Toronto
Developer: Amexon Development Corporation
Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: South Beach Condos (88 Park Lawn, Amexon, 2x 27s, Arsenault)

About two storey below grade, eh? Is it just one tower or both under construction? So, how many levels of parking are there? For instance,if there four levels wouldn't that mean 29 storeys above grade? ... that is if grade remains constant
    Last edited by maestro; 2009-Nov-20 at 00:35.
    got some ice to sell you

2. Default

I believe there are 2 levels of parking.

3. Default

I've been told that the second building is 70% sold. Not too sure if that equals up to 100 units?

4. Default

That's right dbest. There are about 100 units left.

5. Default

A few pics from Nov 21,09 -- 12pm

Last edited by Matori; 2009-Nov-21 at 13:14. Reason: Information

6. Default

Thanks for the pics Matori! Glad to see SB progressing along nicely...I wonder what they are going to do with all of those oversized planters???

7. Default

guess we now know that it's no longer a marketing sham :P

according to the sales manager, the sales center will be torn down very soon and rebuilt ???? Sounds like a waste of money, but she assured me that the old sales center was an existing building.

8. Default prices are up!

My real-estate agent went to SB for some new customers (good news = price has gone up by 5k, and in a couple of weeks parking is no longer going to be free)

9. Default

lets see what happens to the land directly south!

I was around that area tonight and noticed the land directly south of southbeach got cleared away, I think a new sales office for a future project on the land is going up soon! anybody else notice this??

10. Default

Caddyfleet....I think we've already established that the land south of SB is going to be developed. The thing we don't know is whether the other projects are going to be able to compete with SB on:

a) Price
    b) Finishes
    c) Quality
    d) Layouts
    e) Ammenities

I've been to many sales centers and checked out a lot of projects....other than location, I don't think many condos can match what SB has to offer. Just my opinion of course...

11. Default

is that hole going to get any bigger?
    or is that it?

12. Default

thanks for the info caddyfleet ... so the lands south of South Beach is already making way for a sales office for some sort? Hmm... I guess the Onni Developments site is starting sooner than we thought

Here's some info on the future developments in the area:

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taal View Post
    Could someone maybe make a map of where all the developments in this area are going? Pretty Please : - )

I'm hardly ever in this area so I can't visualize them at all.
    Looks like the lands owned by Onni Developments south of the South Beach site will see condos built on them sooner than expected ~

Click to Enlarge

Image source: posts in the South Beach thread
    Miss you forever EE (1949-2011.10.14) and DaoDao (1998.03.28-2009.11.27)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    Caddyfleet....I think we've already established that the land south of SB is going to be developed. The thing we don't know is whether the other projects are going to be able to compete with SB on:

a) Price
    b) Finishes
    c) Quality
    d) Layouts
    e) Ammenities

I've been to many sales centers and checked out a lot of projects....other than location, I don't think many condos can match what SB has to offer. Just my opinion of course...
    how many other projects has southbeach completed?

14. Default

I believe Amexon Developments only has 1 residential project in Toronto to-date, being South Beach ... I think they are more a commercial developer and are involved in property management operations

http://www.amexon.com/
    Miss you forever EE (1949-2011.10.14) and DaoDao (1998.03.28-2009.11.27)

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    thanks for the info caddyfleet ... so the lands south of South Beach is already making way for a sales office for some sort? Hmm... I guess the Onni Developments site is starting sooner than we thought

Here's some info on the future developments in the area:
    In your picture you show ONNI being on the corner of lakeshore and parklawn,. . Who is develping the land directly south of southbeach.. 42 parklawn and 36 parklawn. curretly directly south is an empty fenced in property [this is the 1 I seen them clear out yesterday[ and south of that is the printing press. the printing press told me the fenced in empty land was owned by an old lady that sold it and the printing press is moving in less than 1 year.
    Last edited by caddyfleet; 2009-Nov-24 at 12:50.

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast