News   Mar 28, 2024
 187     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Mississauga (non-mall) Retail

Oh from the ad I saw, it seemed new. The other one is on Dixie. Another one is coming soon on Winston Churchill somewhere.

There has been one at Courtney Park/Hurontario for a while now, still havn't given it a try though. It always looks dead.

Yeah, I tried it once and wasn't impressed.

El Sombrero on Hurontario and Brunel (just south of Britannia) is far better.

Vistek has a new store in Mississauga. It is a real photo equipment store, unlike Blacks, and not as overpriced as Henry's.

Hmm... i couldn't find the Vistek i was talking about today. There are some new buildings built there at Mavis/Matheson and they haven't opened yet or something.

My local Loblaws (Creditview & Britannia) shut down a few days ago. I'm sad; it's becoming a No Frills :(
Now there'll be three No Frills along Creditview (@ Britannia, @ Bristol, @ Burnhamthorpe).

NO WAY!

Has anything taken the place of pharma plus yet?

Yes. Several things: a dollar store, a Kumon Learning Centre, a Chinese restaurant called Fortune Dragon, and a laser skin care clinic will be opening soon too.

And of course Rexall is in the newer part of the plaza along with UPS and Hero Burgers.

Is the Spence at Hurontario & Eglinton staying or is it being replaced by this one?

The patio is nicer when you're on it. The brick wall is relatively high and the glass is quite thick. With TV screens on the patio, the focus of attention is towards the awning along the restaurant wall, rather than the parking lot beyond.

This is nothing too exciting, but thought I would post it anyways. According to the Penequiy website the AMC 16 at Courtneypark and Hurontario is adding a Turtle Jacks, Swiss Chalet and Urban Kitchen. It also mentions another restaurant but no mention of a name.

Back