Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Aura at College Park
388 Yonge Street, Toronto
Developer: Canderel
Page 632 of 650 FirstFirst ... 132532582622630631632633634642 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 9744

Thread: Aura: Residences of College Park III (Canderel, 78s, G+C)

1. Default

all the way from Etobicoke lakeshore, you can see the
    Aura with the rest of the buildings, and it still has
    more floors to go

Name:  CIMG7421.jpg
Views: 1514
Size:  91.7 KB

Name:  CIMG7423.jpg
Views: 1514
Size:  85.8 KB

I forgot to post this from the other day, Aura from Wilson/401. It's truly amazing how far away Aura can be seen,

3. Default

Taken on a very frosty March 3rd morning:

A couple of weeks ago I noted how the curtainwall is mismatched, this photo illustrates that. The top 5 or 6 floors look different than what is below.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Taken on a very frosty March 3rd morning:

“Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by dt_toronto_geek View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I noted how the curtainwall is mismatched, this photo illustrates that. The top 5 or 6 floors look different than what is below.
    I was thinking that the upper 5-6 floors were darker because the units in those floors hadn't been finished and painted yet. You can see the difference in this photo below from October:

Quote Originally Posted by someMidTowner View Post
    Today:

Last edited by Ramako; 2014-Mar-05 at 13:18.

Yes, it has to do with the lower suites having the drywall in.

Excellent observations, thank you folks. I never even thought of that, and I'm liking the top half so I'm pleased to read that explanation.
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

Taken March 09, 2014.

Name:  036.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  81.9 KB

9. Default

Looking better the higher it gets.

first time I have seen it through this angle. looks completely different from this angle. at first I thought im in wrong thread.
    RESPECT FOR EVERYONE

March 07
    More up on site: Taking long shots was very poor today due haze considering how bright it was.

Due Time restriction, visit my site http://www.flickr.com/photos/drum118/ to see updated photos of projects shot the last few weeks since I don't have the time to post them to various threads.
    See my videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Transitdrum118

Name:  New Image.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  19.5 KB
    I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch.

UrbanToronto was sent some promotional material earlier today reporting on the opening of Hard Candy Fitness at Aura. It's not the kind of content we put on the front page, but I thought you might want to see this here…

Hard Candy Fitness Toronto, a state of the art fitness facility located on the fourth floor of Canada’s tallest condominium tower, in The Shops at Aura, recently celebrated its grand opening at a stylish yet sweaty event, attended by the ‘material girl’ herself, Madonna.
    As a co-owner of the Hard Candy brand, Madonna attended the grand opening and led one of her signature ‘Addicted to Sweat’ classes to a handful of lucky gym members.
    Located at the corner of Yonge Street and Gerrard Street, Hard Candy Fitness Toronto is its first location in Canada and is open to residents of Aura and gym members. Hard Candy Fitness is a 42,000 square foot facility featuring spacious 19 foot floor-to-ceiling windows, a unique functional training area, energy studio, cycling studio, fully customized Juice Bar, and world class amenities.

all images © Hard Candy Fitness
    Name:  Hard Candy Grand Opening - Madonna class (4) - colour.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  63.4 KB

Name:  Hard Candy Grand Opening - Madonna class (5).jpg
Views: 387
Size:  69.5 KB

Name:  Hard Candy Grand Opening - Madonna class (9).jpg
Views: 386
Size:  89.8 KB

Name:  Hard Candy Grand Opening - Madonna class (10).jpg
Views: 387
Size:  64.8 KB

Name:  Hard Candy Grand Opening - Madonna class (12).jpg
Views: 388
Size:  83.1 KB
    all images © Hard Candy Fitness

14. Default

It looks like part of the lighting feature was turned on this morning:

Name:  aura-1.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  30.6 KB

Name:  aura-2.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  27.1 KB

I don't want to get my hopes up, but based on the rendering and the way the lighting looked when I walked past this morning, this is gonna be a very attractive effect!
    "If you can keep your head about you when all about you are losing theirs, its just possible you haven't grasped the situation." - Rose Kennedy
    "X" is a mathematical symbol expressing "unknown". Spert is a drip of fluid under pressure. Therefore, an Expert is an "Unknown drip under pressure".