Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Aura at College Park
388 Yonge Street, Toronto
Developer: Canderel

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 724 of 724 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724
Results 10,846 to 10,857 of 10857

Thread: Aura: Residences of College Park III (Canderel, 78s, G+C)

This project right now is hovering in the substantially complete phase, but It won't really be fully "done" until the park reconstruction is finished.
    check out my future toronto renders, complete with colour coding of the stages of construction!

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthr...ronto-3d-model

Just received word from a real estate lawyer that the lower corporation (floors 5-58) will be registering starting Feb 18th through March 4th. Things should start hopefully really coming together now.

Time-lapse of Aura's construction (2011-2014):

Top work steveve

There are a few more retailers opening at the base of Aura on the north side, facing towards College Park. One of them is this coffee shop called Zavida: http://www.zavida.com/retail-location

Not sure what the others will be but I'm hoping there will be some patio space available during the warmer weather periods to bring a bit of a European sidewalk flavour to the space there. I imagine it would be pleasant to sit on a patio there, as it wouldn't be directly on noisy Yonge Street.

The Yonge Street temporary residential entrance that was being used for some time will be home to one of the retail spaces, and the others will be a bit more on the western side of the north face.

"Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration and expectation" - Jack Nicklaus

Aura looking its finest; when no details are showing.

8. Default

Last edited by kotsy; 2015-Jan-19 at 00:18.
    Architecture and Transit Nerds rejoice: My Photos from NYC - June 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121506...7645572461324/

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.17 View Post
    Aura looking its finest; when no details are showing.
    Aura looks just as good in the above picture too.

10. Default

Nah it looks terrible. Can't think of a taller building in the world that was done this cheaply.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by innsertnamehere View Post
    This project right now is hovering in the substantially complete phase, but It won't really be fully "done" until the park reconstruction is finished.
    Any idea what the time frame is? Hopefully before summer?