Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Aura at College Park
388 Yonge Street, Toronto
Developer: Canderel
Page 650 of 650 FirstFirst ... 150550600640648649650
Results 9,736 to 9,744 of 9744

Thread: Aura: Residences of College Park III (Canderel, 78s, G+C)

Quote Originally Posted by ushahid View Post
    ^ no I was talking about the glass on the upper half. it gives an uneven shape to the upper half.
    If you are referring to the ripple on the curtain-wall, it's just a distortion in the picture.

Yes - the picture has been compressed to fit on the board here

Default Today

4. Default

Nice shots, great vantage point! Wow, look at Hullmark cracking the horizon in the distance! There are few streets anywhere in the world with so much development spread out over such a long distance.

Quote Originally Posted by wmedia View Post
    If you are referring to the ripple on the curtain-wall, it's just a distortion in the picture.
    yeah, thanks. I wasn't getting the words.
    RESPECT FOR EVERYONE

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideDenizen View Post
    Nice shots, great vantage point! Wow, look at Hullmark cracking the horizon in the distance! There are few streets anywhere in the world with so much development spread out over such a long distance.
    Yeah I'm completely agree, love that shot (taken from the FCP I guess). Just imagine the gap between Yorkville and NYCC filled with mid-rises.

Every picture of this building reinforces my belief that there should have been more of the curtainwall part. I know balconies are a good sell but still, with the way that section was executed the tower would have looked a lot better with more of the upper part.

Agreed. As it climbed it emerged from its boxy confines, became more elegant and pure. But the effect on the whole is jarring.

Excellent vantage point! Looks like a VERY high floor of FCP if not the top! I've said Aura looks best from the South, but the weird thing about the design is, it tends to look different from no matter where you are standing. For example in that pic, Aura looks pretty lopsided and the curved portion looks its widest. the boxy sections that support bulkiness of upper half of the tower are barely visible.
    Whereas from South on Yonge and from NPS, it looks quite different and a lot more balanced. weird.