Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Aura at College Park
388 Yonge Street, Toronto
Developer: Canderel
Page 152 of 648 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 9714

Thread: Aura: Residences of College Park III (Canderel, 78s, G+C)

1. Default

Awesome time lapse video, thanks very much. I know you just posted that one but I already find myself looking forward to the next video you post =)

2. Default

I just heard from my wife walking by that they have brought the big diggers to the yard! It would be great if anyone can snap a picture of the site.

Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by firsttimebuyer View Post
    I just heard from my wife walking by that they have brought the big diggers to the yard! It would be great if anyone can snap a picture of the site.

Yay!
    It would be great if you could read the thread before posting!

ethervizion posted a hi def timelapse video just a few posts up.
    Last edited by grey; 2010-Feb-24 at 15:46.
    flickr

• cats are OK - purrr
    • dogs are OK - wooof

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by firsttimebuyer View Post

Yay!
    Not sure exactly what you're referring to. Here is a high-res photo of the site, as of about 10 minutes ago:
    http://www.ethervizion.com/post/aura-20100224-0010.jpg

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by valkoholic View Post
    The new ramp was built to access the loading area for College Park temporarily. The old ramp will be removed and replaced with a permenant ramp that will be part of the structure of the parking garage. The temporary ramp is fairly steep and will be there for a while, which is why they paved it.

Awesome time lapse video, thanks for posting it!

Thanks, valkoholic. I noticed that the day after the new ramp was paved and the old ramp closed, they immediately started pile driving at the entrance of the old ramp.

6. Default

Sorry - how far down are they digging again for this one?

The permit says they're building six storeys of underground parking with a four storey podium, so I'm not sure if that's six floors of parking plus the concourse (so seven storeys below grade), or if it's actually five storeys of parking and one storey of retail

8. Default

I'm 90% sure it's six levels of basement. The top two levels of basement are 75% retail / 25% parking (the retail is east of the truck ramp, parking is west of the ramp). The bottom four levels are all parking. The retail is on two levels of basement but it is actually only a single level with a double-height ceiling.

Any updates?? new pics??

10. Default

Hint! When I see that there's activity on the thread, I assume that somebody's posted an update or a new picture, so I happily go to check it. Discovering that it's just somebody asking for updates or new pictures, said happiness turns to irritation.

I think it's fair to assume that when people have updates or pictures to post, they'll post'em. In the meantime, before writing "Any updates??" posts, consider all the people who'll wind up clicking the link for naught.

Yeah, thanks a lot, fanoftoronto.

I'm notafanofyourpost.
    flickr

• cats are OK - purrr
    • dogs are OK - wooof

Default Apology

I sincerely apologize to anyone who were misguided by my post.

To show my apology, I took the trouble of going downtown today to get a few shots of the construction.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Hey, that's awesome! Thanks for the pics of parking lot death!
    flickr

• cats are OK - purrr
    • dogs are OK - wooof

14. Default

Hello FanofToronto,

Its an interesting world isn't it. There are innumerable comments saying to the effect of: 'Great Picture', or 'I agree with your comment', or expressing personal opinion (i.e. bias) without adding any information to the thread, all without any comment from other participants, and yet a simple query asking if there are any more current updates or pictures gets a negative reaction like this?

As the rought translation from the Latin expression goes - Don't let the........

AHK

Quote Originally Posted by AHK View Post
    There are innumerable comments saying to the effect of: 'Great Picture', or 'I agree with your comment', or expressing personal opinion (i.e. bias) without adding any information to the thread, all without any comment from other participants
    There are people here who post almost nothing but the kinds of comments you mention, and trust me, they've been derided for it.