Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
325 Bay St., Toronto
Developer: Talon International Development
Page 67 of 681 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 10215

Thread: Trump Tower Toronto (Talon, 57s, Zeidler)

^ I've called 911... hang in there buddy. Just keep breathing. ;-)
    I'm off to my aA meeting but they haven't helped much so far (recovery seems out of reach when you are boxed in).

2. Default

I thought you zoomed into the picture Caltrane to highlight the Trump building. Checking the BA webcam I realize someone there has zoomed in. Wonder why?

http://www.bayadelaidecentre.com/webcam/index.ch2

3. Default

Someone at Brookfield (or Trump?) may be doing some future planning.

Two construction sites on the same block may require some hardcore logistics management, considering all the equipment and materials that will be required down the road for construction of both projects.

side note:

Adelaide is a mess already.
    Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

4. Default

Does anyone know if Trump will have underground parking as well as the aboveground? If not, or even if it's only limited below grade work, this could become quite a race with BA.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ed007Toronto View Post
    I thought you zoomed into the picture Caltrane to highlight the Trump building. Checking the BA webcam I realize someone there has zoomed in. Wonder why?

http://www.bayadelaidecentre.com/webcam/index.ch2
    I sure hope the camera stays this way!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by InTheKnow07 View Post
    I sure hope the camera stays this way!
    I'd rather Trump get their own camera.

7. Default

sunman posted a better picture at SSC.

Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymckay View Post
    Does anyone know if Trump will have underground parking as well as the aboveground? If not, or even if it's only limited below grade work, this could become quite a race with BA.
    Limited or a full compliment of underground parking is a mute point, this will be a big dig given the height of the building. Limited below grade digging with a hope & a prayer that the building won't blow over wouldn't fly well with the City!

I'd say BA is a good year & a half ahead of Trump.
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dt_toronto_geek View Post
    Limited or a full compliment of underground parking is a mute point, this will be a big dig given the height of the building. Limited below grade digging with a hope & a prayer that the building won't blow over wouldn't fly well with the City!

I'd say BA is a good year & a half ahead of Trump.
    digging down 45 feet. No underground parking

Caltrane,

Is that shoring equipment or a missle launcher? Maybe the negotiations with Scotiabank didn't go so well after all.

its pointing the wrong way then lol!!!

Someone's gonna get fired.

13. Default

I wonder if that alley is going to stay there, or if Trump is going to be right up against that other building.

yeah there is some serious equipment on site, excavation looks imminent.

Imminent? It's the eighteenth today! That can only mean the whole project is cancelled and a total fraud!!!