Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
325 Bay St., Toronto
Developer: Talon International Development
Page 632 of 683 FirstFirst ... 132532582622630631632633634642682 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 10244

Thread: Trump Tower Toronto (Talon, 57s, Zeidler)

1. Default

I was under the impression that no one was admittedly a Ford proponent by now. His conflict management boils down to removing the integrity commissioners at city hall. I really can't stand him and would love to see him removed from office (though I do wish it would be for a more significant issue, but at this point I'm not complaining).

2. Default

Reading the last dozen or so posts I figured I was in the wrong thread for a moment, but then I looked at the title and its still says;

Trump Tower Toronto (Talon, 57s, Zeidler)
    Last edited by interchange42; 2012-Oct-27 at 19:49. Reason: font size reduction

^ Thank you vegeta. Please, no more politics. It's Friday!

4. Default

Has this building achieved Substantial Completion (construction term)?

How can a condo be registered before it is Substantially Complete?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roy G Biv View Post
    Has this building achieved Substantial Completion (construction term)?

How can a condo be registered before it is Substantially Complete?
    the Hotel portion is being treated seperately from the residential.

6. Default

once upon a time

I have a photo-blog called blur surfing | Facebook page

7. Default

Wow, Amazing shot! Thanks for sharing.

It's November now, still no Michael Snow designed light feature that was supposed to fire up in September.
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

not entirely sure how to credit this photo, but it was posted on facebook

definitely worth a look, it was taken from a high floor in BA west.

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...21536615_n.jpg

10. Default

are they going to the P up. it says TRUM

11. Default

I assume they will when they finish the construction up top. There's no room for it right now.

The Trump sign on the north side is on today, first time I've seen that.

Edit: The lights went off an hour or two later, I guess they were just testing.
    Last edited by dt_toronto_geek; 2012-Nov-14 at 04:45.
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

13. Default

So I'm still not clear on whether or not this building is "officially" done construction. Currently the building is a dark void on the skyline at night, has no lights on at night (meaning no residents), is missing letters in it's signage, and has messy green netting on the roof. We're about 7 months past the official opening and 4 months past the date they said the roof would be done and the skyscraperpage entry says it's not under construction. The conspiracy theorist in me is starting to get the feeling that this building is associated with some shady people.

considering it is being built by a Russian billionare, it doesn't surprise me.
    check out my future toronto renders, complete with colour coding of the stages of construction!

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthr...ronto-3d-model

Several large panels of glass have just fallen from the Trump onto Adelaide. There was an earth-shattering kaboom. I don't believe any cars were hit, but they're danged lucky.