Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
325 Bay St., Toronto
Developer: Talon International Development

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 527 of 687 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577627 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 10301

Thread: Trump Tower Toronto (Talon, 57s, Zeidler)

  1. #7891
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicetommy View Post
    Nov 21: Working on the spire



    what exactly is the space directly inside the onion dome gonna be used for? will it be accessible at all? or completely closed off... so long as it doesn't get too cold in the winter, i wouldn't mind renting that space out if nobodies using it,


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveve View Post
    what exactly is the space directly inside the onion dome gonna be used for? will it be accessible at all? or completely closed off... so long as it doesn't get too cold in the winter, i wouldn't mind renting that space out if nobodies using it,
    I think it's the master bedroom of the 4 storey penthouse.

  3. #7893
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    by the Humber
    Posts
    11,704

    Default

    Does the master bedroom have a vaulted ceiling though? Or will this area be above a flat ceiling? I am unclear on that.

    42

  4. Default

    If it is above a flat ceiling, Robin and I will keeping an eye on it to make sure a supervillain does not move in up there: it looks perfect for one!

  5. #7895
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    If it is above a flat ceiling, Robin and I will keeping an eye on it to make sure a supervillain does not move in up there: it looks perfect for one!
    LOL!!!..

    no, i believe the master bedroom has a FLAT ceiling, so basically there is a floor above that which is the one that will have the curved roof.

    Batman on the sears/willis tower!!!!!

  6. Default

    Just saw some welding going on at the base of the Spire on Trump....


    I wonder what's up?
    Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

  7. #7897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    If it is above a flat ceiling, Robin and I will keeping an eye on it to make sure a supervillain does not move in up there: it looks perfect for one!
    Eat my dust, Batman.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveve View Post
    what exactly is the space directly inside the onion dome gonna be used for? will it be accessible at all? or completely closed off... so long as it doesn't get too cold in the winter, i wouldn't mind renting that space out if nobodies using it,
    Sorry guys the space is already taken, I'm bringing in my big screen at the end of the week
    I have a photo-blog called blur surfing | Facebook page

  9. #7899
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomms View Post
    Sorry guys the space is already taken, I'm bringing in my big screen at the end of the week
    LOL!!!.... so... i expect photos from the top pretty soon

    Check out this AMAZING shot of Trump in a National Post Article:

    http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/11...ontos-tallest/


  10. #7900
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicetommy View Post
    Nov 21: Working on the spire


    Hey Batman, is that u hanging from the crane ontop of Scotia?

  11. Default

    [BATQUOTE=DC83;577207]Hey Batman, is that u hanging from the crane on top of Scotia?[/BATQUOTE]
    That is nothing to concern yourself with, Citizen. Please return calmly to your home.

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomms View Post
    Sorry guys the space is already taken, I'm bringing in my big screen at the end of the week
    Ha!

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveve View Post
    LOL!!!.... so... i expect photos from the top pretty soon

    Check out this AMAZING shot of Trump in a National Post Article:

    http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/11...ontos-tallest/

    My bias aside, but is that location South of the Gardiner (adjacent to) really a good location for an 800 foot high building?

  14. #7904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trumptoronto View Post
    My bias aside, but is that location South of the Gardiner (adjacent to) really a good location for an 800 foot high building?
    Sure. From up top you'll be able to see downtown traffic before it happens.

  15. #7905
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Mississauga, where cars rule city growth
    Posts
    7,818

    Default

    Nov 23:
    Looks like the sidewalk may slide a week as the concrete base will not be finished until this weekend.

    Pavers are being place on Bay St and nothing to write home about it.

    I found it odd a police officers was behind the fence where the pavers are being installed and haven't seen one in months.

    There is a cage on the spire now and saw someone walk up that ramp and climb into it.

    More photos up on site than here














    Due Time restriction, visit my site https://www.flickr.com/photos/drum118/ to see updated photos of projects shot the last few weeks since I don't have the time to post them to various threads.
    See my videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Transitdrum118/videos

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •