Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
325 Bay St., Toronto
Developer: Talon International Development

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 458 of 687 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 10301

Thread: Trump Tower Toronto (Talon, 57s, Zeidler)

1. Default

No worries, I was actually answering Automation Gallery's question. That variance sign is misleading, I'd assume that the 61th floor they are talking about is really the 58th (i.e. how the floor counts in buildings usually skip a few levels)
    Last edited by vegeta_skyline; 2011-Aug-10 at 14:50.

This morning
    "If you can keep your head about you when all about you are losing theirs, its just possible you haven't grasped the situation." - Rose Kennedy
    "X" is a mathematical symbol expressing "unknown". Spert is a drip of fluid under pressure. Therefore, an Expert is an "Unknown drip under pressure".

Aug 11

Due Time restriction, visit my site https://www.flickr.com/photos/drum118/ to see updated photos of projects shot the last few weeks since I don't have the time to post them to various threads.
    See my videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Transitdrum118/videos

4. Default

August 13:

HOLY! ^^^
    It looks like concrete pouring is DONE on the north-west corner of Trump!... Onion Dome imminent!!

Not to mention, you can see the huge forming wall for the mechanical box!

This should be fun!

7. Default

by me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

8. Default

Look at the beautiful interior!! More on their Facebook fan page at Facebook.com/TrumpInternationalHotelandTowerToronto

So ecstatic for this to be up and running!! Aren't you??

9. Default

The interior almost makes up for the exterior.

10. Default

by me
    Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

11. Default

August 15th:

12. Default First part of onion dome coming this week!

Just a quick update... the first part of the onion dome construction is scheduled to begin Tuesday or Wednesday this week. Keep your eyes open for it! Cheers!

13. Default

this thing is going to be beauty.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trumptoronto View Post
    Just a quick update... the first part of the onion dome construction is scheduled to begin Tuesday or Wednesday this week. Keep your eyes open for it! Cheers!
    Wow, the onion dome is going up at the Trump Tower, One Bloor breaks ground..
    shaping up to be a good week on the Toronto skyscraper scene.

Quote Originally Posted by trumptoronto View Post
    Awesome!!! ... An icon in the making'

And holy cow, those interiors are better than a render! No doubt, one of the finest. From the looks of it, the interiors are very bright utilizing lots of white.... It looks great! Possibly eve nicer than the darker shades at Trump Chicago (not saying at all those are not pretty..... They are amazing, but this looks stupendously good!)