Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
325 Bay St., Toronto
Developer: Talon International Development
Page 447 of 685 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 10272

Thread: Trump Tower Toronto (Talon, 57s, Zeidler)

Sexy Threesome!

from my iPhone

Nice Trump Toronto update.

3. Default

Bought crusty iphone edit app - after seeing the photo above

still figuring it out.
    Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

I cannot say this enough.. Trump has REALLY grown on me, and is becoming an addition to be proud of in our skyline..
    I just wish they kept the old height/render!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The_Architect View Post
    I cannot say this enough.. Trump has REALLY grown on me, and is becoming an addition to be proud of in our skyline..
    I just wish they kept the old height/render!
    Agree!

I especially like the additional density. Never thought Toronto would ever have 3 towers over 900ft. within a few hundred feet of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by DC83 View Post
    Sexy Threesome!

from my iPhone
    the upper east wall is easily becoming one of the best out of all four sides.... the south side is awkward.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by steveve View Post
    the upper east wall is easily becoming one of the best out of all four sides.... the south side is awkward.
    Looks gorgeous.
    It would have been nicer if it was just about 3 stories taller and sharper, but what it is now nice too.
    Last edited by PUTOTO; 2011-Jul-21 at 17:39.

The higher it goes, the more it looks like the World's Tallest Freestanding Dog's Breakfast to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTOTO View Post
    Looks gorgeous.
    It would have been nicer if it was just about 3 stories taller and sharper, but what it is now nice too.
    yeah, i find the upper-east wall WAY too short/short lived in comparison with the granite portion.... in fact, it even makes the tower look shorter....

i have hopes that the onion dome will be epic.... at this point, i don't think it can turn out ugly considering we've seen Trump's bad days... with the lighting, upper portion, spire, and dome, this tower's only going to get better.

BTW: was work suspended/slowed/lessened today due to the heatmageddon? the heat is probably 10x worse at those heights.

Yes, Parkdalian, the contrast between it and the KPMB tower in steve/eve's last picture, is depressing.

One strives for so much ... and achieves so little, while the other achieves so much with so little.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Shocker View Post
    Yes, Parkdalian, the contrast between it and the KPMB tower in steve/eve's last picture, is depressing.
    it's not my photo... it belongs to DC83 ^^^

I stand corrected - congrats to DC83. And congrats to you for all your hard work in documenting the rise of this ... structure.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Shocker View Post
    I stand corrected - congrats to DC83. And congrats to you for all your hard work in documenting the rise of this ... structure.
    I agree, and all the other guys that take great pics of this development, without them this thread would not be as interesting...and cheers to wopchop for all the great technical-information.

Yeah Wopchop deserves mad props for not only his stunning photos but priceless info!
    I think Wopchop made the diff between how interesting this thread is compared to say Four Season's thread.

July 21

Due Time restriction, visit my site https://www.flickr.com/photos/drum118/ to see updated photos of projects shot the last few weeks since I don't have the time to post them to various threads.
    See my videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Transitdrum118/videos