Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
325 Bay St., Toronto
Developer: Talon International Development

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 551 of 687 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601651 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 10301

Thread: Trump Tower Toronto (Talon, 57s, Zeidler)

Overall I like it. But I still think the cladding on the lower half leaves a lot to be desired, especially the south and east sides, with the misaligned/missing windows etc. It just looks wrong. The upper portion of the building is attractive, and I think that at the right angle its slim build really makes a sharp statement beside the other skyscrapers downtown, which despite being tall can seem a bit stubby at times (with the exception of the Scotia building, which I've always loved).

2. Default

^^^^ I one billion % agree, Miscreant!

some nice lighting! and ya, this hoarding is still up an opening is right around the corner!

anything special happening for the opening? like some sorta guest speakers of some sorts?

4. Default

Trump opening up at ground level

Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

ohhhh myyyy gawdddd ^^^ it's beautiful!!!!!! it's EPIC! ^^^^
    man, best big city building in toronto

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by steveve View Post
    ohhhh myyyy gawdddd ^^^ it's beautiful!!!!!! it's EPIC! ^^^^
    man, best big city building in toronto
    More Trump

Learn Here about the Tallest Towers Under Construction in TorontoThe Toronto Skyscraper Blog!

trump has its problems, but it's going to work pretty well at street level imo....
    When I'm not on UT, I am a Mississauga real estate agent ....check out my site here!

8. Default

It reminds me of Maple Leaf Gardens, you can see all the people in the stands watching the game

Did they fix those mismatched windows up top or not yet???

Quote Originally Posted by yyzer View Post
    trump has its problems, but it's going to work pretty well at street level imo....
    i agree!.. even that lettering font of "Trump International..." screams class. it's pretty spectacular. from bay and adelaide, this tower is the new king.

Quote Originally Posted by Tewder View Post
    Not great architecture for sure but definitely lots of personality... and what a surprise that the posers around here don't like it!
    So you think the architecture is not great, but then mock those who find the lacking architectural quality as being "posers." That must be an attempt at a fanboy funny.

Quote Originally Posted by vatche View Post
    Did they fix those mismatched windows up top or not yet???
    There was also still a missing small teal-coloured panel about seven or eight stories up as of Friday--assuming that's been fixed?

And are the windows going to be washed? The whole lower part of the building really needs a scrub.

Jan 27
    The last photo wasn't like that when I went by at 2 pm. A lots of work to be done just to get to opening day looks on the outside and still a lot of mismatch windows.

They have or in the process of fixings the 2 south baloney's.

Due Time restriction, visit my site https://www.flickr.com/photos/drum118/ to see updated photos of projects shot the last few weeks since I don't have the time to post them to various threads.
    See my videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Transitdrum118/videos

How is it possible that they can have this finished and all cleaned up in 2 days? It seems impossible. I also find it hard to believe that people will pay big bucks to stay at a 5 star hotel and have to hear all the noise from construction of the tower above?

15. Default

Completely agree, Torontovibe! I don't feel they should have the opening date as Jan 31, 2012. This project is still too far away from being 'complete'. Perhaps it'll never be complete in the real sense?