Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
325 Bay St., Toronto
Developer: Talon International Development

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 489 of 687 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 10301

Thread: Trump Tower Toronto (Talon, 57s, Zeidler)

was on Yonge street just heading on the 401 west ramp today, and noticed you can see Trump's dome even from that distance,.... it's a nice touch, and amazing how high people will live in these buildings to be seen from that far away.

I'm lovin' that dome.

Excellent video contribution. Thanks
    RM

Quote Originally Posted by Torontovibe View Post
    I'm lovin' that dome.
    that zoom-out shot from Adelaide is stunning!!!

5. Default

September 20:

looking good ^^^ is that yellow crane suppose to help dismantle the current crane??? or help jack up the spire?

Quote Originally Posted by steveve View Post
    looking good ^^^ is that yellow crane suppose to help dismantle the current crane??? or help jack up the spire?
    My hunch is that they need a second lifting device to get the panels installed around the 'onion'

Fresh new video perspective of Trump Tower by Berklon on Youtube:

SERIOUSLY, i think something taller deserves to go up on the Richmond Adelaide III site... to balance out this view.... i guess whatever goes up on the Sapphire/Canada tower lot will help a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcRyosTOwHw

SERIOUSLY, i think something taller deserves to go up on the Richmond Adelaide III site... to balance out this view....
    I agree. I'm hoping that Bay-Adelaide tower was just the appetizer, despite the plans that have been made public. In 5 or so years when the other towers are under consideration, I'm hoping that Toronto's rising demand for office space influences a redesign and height increase. This is THE spot for a super tall. Let's do it!

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    I agree. I'm hoping that Bay-Adelaide tower was just the appetizer, despite the plans that have been made public. In 5 or so years when the other towers are under consideration, I'm hoping that Toronto's rising demand for office space influences a redesign and height increase. This is THE spot for a super tall. Let's do it!
    yup. the financial district has no height restrictions.... anyone could/could've built a super tall in that area... it just hasn't happened. Lots like these should be dedicated to towers of serious height (not necessarily super-tall, but at least over 200m)...
    I even find that Bay-Adelaide North is rumoured to be around 100m. which is ridiculous. i don't care what anyone says.

11. Default

Correct. The yellow crane is in place to big dismantling the large crane later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    My hunch is that they need a second lifting device to get the panels installed around the 'onion'
    Negative. That is one of the stiffleg derricks that will be used to remove the crane.

13. Default

Ya I always wondered how they got the cranes down, then I saw Lumiere get finished off and a smaller crane brought up. Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by trumptoronto View Post
    Correct. The yellow crane is in place to big dismantling the large crane later this week.
    Ah, nostalgia. I remember when the big crane went up. We used to watch the crane operator from the 10th floor lunchroom at the Canada Permanent. Sometimes he wasn't wearing a shirt. One of my coworkers swears he was in his undershorts one time...

Sorry bout the cell phone quality, i was lugging a guitar over my shoulder instead of my DSLR

Last edited by someMidTowner; 2011-Sep-21 at 20:18.
    Images are not to be reprinted, reposted or used for any purposes whatsoever outside of the Urban Toronto forum without my express consent. Contact me via the following:

Website - Flickr Photostream - Twitter