Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
325 Bay St., Toronto
Developer: Talon International Development

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 480 of 687 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 10301

Thread: Trump Tower Toronto (Talon, 57s, Zeidler)

Great Trump shots here. Wonderful to see the top taking shape.

2. Default

Awesome what floor and unit type did you get when and approx how much?

I know everyone's jacked about the spire (pun intended) but back down closer to earth they've finally installed another of the corner lighting panels. Those had stalled out awhile around the first level where offices are located, but they winched up and put in another one around noon today. As far as I can tell, though, it was just the one panel installed (possibly two), and the scaffolding has now been lowered again.

This may sound silly if I'm incorrect, but from what I understand, the dome is the penthouse's master bedroom. Doesn't that mean that it will only be lit when the residents there have their bedroom lights on?

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    This may sound silly if I'm incorrect, but from what I understand, the dome is the penthouse's master bedroom. Doesn't that mean that it will only be lit when the residents there have their bedroom lights on?
    The dome is right above the master bedroom, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by androiduk View Post
    `
    beautiful photograph!!! this thing is a stunner! stands out like crazy!!! most recognizable roof in the city!

Quote Originally Posted by khristopher View Post
    The dome is right above the master bedroom, so no.
    I'll bet the purchasers never thought of having a master bedroom underneath a tall spire during an electrical storm! They'll have more than a few sleepless nights.
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by dt_toronto_geek View Post
    I'll bet the purchasers never thought of having a master bedroom underneath a tall spire during an electrical storm! They'll have more than a few sleepless nights.
    LOL!. and blinded at the same time!

Here's great a photo by large at SSC:

Quote Originally Posted by large View Post
    Taken yesterday...the first day that Toronto was colder than the UK since I arrived here nearly 6 weeks ago...I suspect it won't be the last!

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...1#post83552618

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by steveve View Post
    LOL!. and blinded at the same time!

Here's great a photo by large at SSC:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...1#post83552618
    I wish they had built the 70s version. It would have looked amazing from this POV!

10. Default

its going to be nice looking at a building thats not a box in toronto!
    Last edited by interchange42; 2011-Sep-09 at 03:09. Reason: unfinished quote removed

Quote Originally Posted by FAC33 View Post
    I know everyone's jacked about the spire (pun intended) but back down closer to earth they've finally installed another of the corner lighting panels. Those had stalled out awhile around the first level where offices are located, but they winched up and put in another one around noon today. As far as I can tell, though, it was just the one panel installed (possibly two), and the scaffolding has now been lowered again.
    They're back as of right now. No panel yet, but two guys right across from my window smoking and doing prep work.

12. Default

Wow. Just called the sales center for more info on completion and financing. Very professional service. I am impressed. Also, called the hotel. Looks like the Nov 1, 2011 date has been scrapped. Now open for Jan 10, 2012.
    Last edited by Saint2844; 2011-Sep-07 at 14:13.

They're back as of right now. No panel yet, but two guys right across from my window smoking and doing prep work.
    ...and they're gone. Looks like they've more or less bolted particle board onto the area where the next fixture will be. Have no idea what's up with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Saint2844 View Post
    Wow. Just called the sales center for more info on completion and financing. Very professional service. I am impressed. Also, called the hotel. Looks like the Nov 1, 2011 date has been scrapped. Now open for Jan 10, 2012.
    interesting.... i wonder what happens to the people (if any) who made reservations after November 1.... i guess they were given notice that anything could change and that their dates may be postponed....

...and they're gone. Looks like they've more or less bolted particle board onto the area where the next fixture will be. Have no idea what's up with that...
    And this morning, there's a light fixture in place and the guys are back with the scaffolding. You'd think those would be quicker to install, but I guess not...