Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Nautilus Condos
68 Marine Parade Dr, Etobicoke
Developer: Monarch Group

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Nautilus @ Waterview (Humber Bay Shores, Monarch, 39s, G+C)

Just like everything else at Humber Bay Shores, it's best viewed from afar.

2. Default

It has too much grey facing the lake and road. But mostly I just don't know how anyone can stand the blue and green combination. I think it's a hideous combination. At least it will soon be blocked on both sides.

Time for an update to the map of the area projects:

4. Default

From May 22nd:

Maybe one day the city will create a garbage mountain here and thus use these eyesores as a means to one day beautify the city with a giant hill?

(For those that complain about boring glass and precast boxes, this area is tops.)

Thanks anonymous0024, whoever you are, for the photos!

No big grocery store going into this complex as all the floors for retail are now at different levels to match the the street grade. All the doors framing has been change so the doors meet the street level than being a few feet above the ground.

The north-east unit was taking delivery of freezers and other equipment for a small grocery store like Rabba or others only in size.

There is a dental place going in on the east side as well.
    Due Time restriction, visit my site https://www.flickr.com/photos/drum118/ to see updated photos of projects shot the last few weeks since I don't have the time to post them to various threads.
    See my videos on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Transitdrum118/videos

I like those series of photos. The buildings are a bit monotonous but not much when compared to some of the green canyons in the Toronto core.

Quote Originally Posted by drum118 View Post
    No big grocery store going into this complex as all the floors for retail are now at different levels to match the the street grade. All the doors framing has been change so the doors meet the street level than being a few feet above the ground.

The north-east unit was taking delivery of freezers and other equipment for a small grocery store like Rabba or others only in size.

There is a dental place going in on the east side as well.
    Everyone living in the area expected this. We're all looking forward to the new Metro, as well as the Sobeys on Queensway expanding quite significantly. You heard it first here

Quote Originally Posted by Josef View Post
    Everyone living in the area expected this. We're all looking forward to the new Metro, as well as the Sobeys on Queensway expanding quite significantly. You heard it first here
    With all the development in this area, underway and plan, there can be 4/5 stores in the area to meet everyone choice for shopping at them.

30-50,000 sq feet stores work well and only have to look at the Queen & Portland store to see it.

There will be one over at Westlake site that should be open in 2014. Could put one on the Mr Christie site down the road as it redevelop in the coming years.

Depending on the food terminal site, another one could go there even with Sobeys next door.
    Due Time restriction, visit my site https://www.flickr.com/photos/drum118/ to see updated photos of projects shot the last few weeks since I don't have the time to post them to various threads.

Have people moved in yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Black View Post
    Have people moved in yet?
    When I photo shot the site in Nov, some people had moved in.

They had to bring in a portable generator as Toronto Hydro was not hocked up with notices telling Hydro where to go. Some of those noticed were still up on Wed when I was there.

There have been lights on at Nautilus for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by interchange42 View Post
    Time for an update to the map of the area projects:

Your map is printed and posted in some construction offices

I wonder what it would be like making a living creating maps…

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast