Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Living Shangri-La Toronto
180 University Ave, Toronto
Developer: Westbank Corp

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 144 of 304 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4560

Thread: Shangri-La (Westbank, 66s, James Cheng/Hariri Pontarini)

Quote Originally Posted by reaperexpress View Post
    For a second, I thought the reflections in the glass were abstract art pieces.
    So did I at first glance, Tim Burton would like this shot
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

is it the reflection? or is that cladding differently coloured....
    come check out my photography!

http://www.thisissodapop.com/

Awful photo, I know, but it was on my phone. Anyway, new glass went up in the entrance to the hotel, or is this the garage entrance? I don't know what it is, but the glass looks sweet!

4. Default

khristopher, I am aware that you are a respected senior member while I am a low post newbie but that pic i just visual noise.
    Barack Hussein Obama visited all 57 states!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Name View Post
    khristopher, I am aware that you are a respected senior member while I am a low post newbie but that pic i just visual noise.
    LOL, that is funny in so many ways....thank you, Name! :P

Respected? Hahaha.

Sorry, that's not in the spirit of Christmas. Merry Christmas to all, have a safe holiday season.

Don't even start, newbie. Let people post what they want to post.

8. Default

^ I stand by my criticism of the pic. I dare say many members might even agree the pic is a dud. I am not familiar enough with Khristopher (or any other member for that matter) to have known that referencing him as 'respected senior member' would have brought about even mild banter. Also, how about allowing members to "respond how they would like to respond"? Your rejoinder is unwarranted and rude.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Barack Hussein Obama visited all 57 states!

9. Default

^ I stand by my criticism of the pic. I dare say many members might even agree the pic is a dud. I am not familiar enough with Khristopher (or any other member for that matter) to have known that referencing him as 'respected senior member' would have brought about even mild banter. Also, how about allowing members to "respond how they would like to respond"? Your rejoinder is unwarranted and rude.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Exactly! Good on you, Name! You're completely correct in that the pic is not worth posting; it shows and means nothing. You'll soon be familiar with each member's reputation here. I don't know why TorontoVibe responded to you that way...let's just give him/her the benefit of the doubt and assume it was the spiked eggnog that was speaking!

Please continue to post as you've so far - it's honest, true and refreshing! Merry X-mas to you too, darlin'!

It's a photo update; therefore it's a welcome addition to the thread. It shows us that the new glazing section has a horizontal emphasis, and seems to have opaque spandrel glass and a transparent section. The mullions appear dark.

Judging the glazing by that one fuzzy pic. would be wrong-- but there is nothing wrong with the image being posted in the first place.

Anyways, let's carry on and not let a rude post derail the thread

I agree. Khristopher made an effort to post new information with a photo taken in less than ideal circumstances.

The effort is appreciated even if the photo isn't perfect.

12. Default

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    You're weird. Let him post what he wants to. After all... he's "respected" isn't he?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    @Name, is your avatar a picture of you?

I dare say
    lol... As a side note (and I mean no offense), I love the way people talk on this message board. I can just imagine the typical UT'er sitting in front of their computer eating Cheetos while wearing a top hat and monocle. How very refined we all are.

Play nice! Enough; back on topic please.