Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread
TCHC Block 32 Development
Dan Leckie Way and Fort York Blvd, Toronto
Developer: Toronto Community Housing Corporation, Context Development
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: TCHC: Block 32 Development (Railway Lands West, 41s, KPMB)

Quote Originally Posted by AKS View Post
    You also forgot to mention how shabby it will look 10 years down the road. White gets dirty pretty easily. The glass windows are washed twice a year for the other towers paid for through maintenance fees. We all know how well TCHC up keeps their buildings.
    This building is mixed income. There will be condo fees for those who live in the market rate units.

Hey drum...

Looks like we must have been there at about the same time on Sunday. Is that the same cloud?:

Pics Taken June 27, 2011

Wonderful update! Thank you, Red Mars!

I'm excited to see the precast keep climbing, as well as some glass. This is going to be a sharp tower

Yeah, it will stand out nicely against the repetitive Cityplace towers west of Spadina.

6. Default

On this one im a bit confused where the 41 storey tower will sit.... on that last pic, where i thought the tower would be going up, it looks like they have poured the final slab.

Quote Originally Posted by SP!RE View Post
    I think this is going to end up looking very smart. Not just glass the whole way up, but framed by the pale sections.
    I agree. As an owner of a CityPlace condo for the last 2 years I'm looking forward to this. I think it's great. Really excited how the neighbourhood is coming along.

So what's going in right beside N1/N2 now? At Fort York Blvd and Brunel Court? There's just been a big hole in the ground there.

from today

Awesome update! Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Automation Gallery View Post
    On this one im a bit confused where the 41 storey tower will sit.... on that last pic, where i thought the tower would be going up, it looks like they have poured the final slab.
    for your reference ... from the image below it looks like the left building is a mid-rise podium and the 41s tower will be part of the right building.

Last edited by cdr108; 2011-Jul-02 at 22:08.

Quote Originally Posted by cdr108 View Post
    for your reference ... from the image below it looks like the left building is a mid-rise podium and the 41s tower will be part of the right building.

My meager attempt at a facsimile.

Pic taken July 5, 2011

13. Default

Is there to be any retail and/or public uses at grade?

I sure hope there's retail, this neighborhood definitely needs it.
    This is one of the sharpest looking condos being built right now, a nice contrast to the sea of gray towers of Cityplace.

You can already tell this tower is going to blow away all of the Cityplace towers.

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast