Toronto Sixty Colborne Condos | 82.29m | 25s | Freed | a—A

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
One of the parking lots I'd most like to see be developed. This site was one of the contenders for the Provincial Archives which is now moving to York University. Someone's drilling core samples this morning. Any ideas out there as to what's planned here?

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

That parking lot is at Church and Colborne, just south of King (Lombard is between Adelaide and Richmond).

That parking lot is at Church and Colborne, just south of King (Lombard is between Adelaide and Richmond).

Sorry early morning. I should know better considering I've lived here for 10 years.

I agree, this would be amazing to see something built on it, since it would balance out Colborne and make it a nice, intimate street.

A super tall wouldn't go here, no P.A.T.H access, and way to close to St James and the Esplanade. Though I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Something along the lines of MOZO or Spire would be perfect. Can't wait to see this one go too. It's only a matter of time.

be interesting what will eventually happen to the southern corners of the Church & King intersection- each lot is about a width of the typical storefront and are next to historical buildings (unclear if the west side is an extension of this lot)

Nothing as tall as Spire could go there. It would darken the park.

maybe a billboard with a Manulife advertisement then?

I think it should have the same massing as the King Eddy- maybe even with some setbacks- a' la NY.

p5

Back