Toronto 83 Redpath Ave | ?m | 21s | The Benvenuto Group | Sweeny &Co

Interesting. It appears to fill in the parking lot of the adjacent building. I don' see any city reports on this one.

The Y/E area still has a number of parking lots that serve towers-in-the-park that could be filled in.

Why couldn't they have been more realistic and used a crappy TORONTO cab, or for Yonge + Eg perhaps a Lexus SUV or Cadillac? That misleading marketing!

Maybe that should be a warning to the prospective buyers.

Because the big yellow taxi reference is one line, most of the song consists of the slogan they're going with.

The most hideous thing I've seen since Donatella Versace.

The intro prices are awesome though...much better than Vancouver's "starting in the high 300's" that's now common...for just over 500 sq ft.

Long time reader, first time poster...

Received an advertisement for 83 Redpath in my mail. I don't have a scanner, but took this photo of the ad.

83redpath.jpg

The rendering actually contains the neighbouring buildings. The building on the far left is 95 Redpath Ave (minus the balconies on the south side) and the building on the right is 18 Brownlow.

I think they are also constructing 5 townhomes with the tower. I guess some of those are visible at the bottom right.

There are four new buildings planned in the immediate area. There's 83 Redpath which has already been mentioned here. The apartment right across the street (88 Redpath) is planning to build a condo on their parking lot which backs onto Lillian. Hoarding has already been built for a new project one block to the west of that, just north of the huge apartment building on Dunfield. Finally, a 26 story condo will be built at Dunfield and Eglinton.

Out of the dozens of apartment buildings I saw when looking for a new apartment, I found that the two best apartments that Yonge and Eglinton has to offer are right here: 18 Brownlow and 88 Redpath. Check it out, but don't necessarily count on your view lasting.

yeah i'm looking@y+e apt's right now too. Must say I love them but being cheap, i'm not willing to pay more than $1000.

It would be nice if the area had more art galleries==surely the area could handle a jamie angell franchise? K-mart@y+e makes sense too--I mean the average piece of art in either gallery (and in fact most toronto galleries these days) starts at around $5000. Get a scene going up there says I!

83 RedpathX50=huge support for indie galleries.

Back