News   Mar 28, 2024
 216     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 2.2K     1 

Calling All Photographers!

E

Ed007Toronto

Calling All Photographers!

One of the changes we want to make to the forum is to have regular photo updates of the various projects across the city. This means every few weeks to a once a month (depending on there being something to update). We are planning to break up the various projects geographically to make this an easier process. So being that I live in downtown east I would contribute shots of everything from Sherbourne to Queen to Simcoe to the lake. That would encompass Spire, Rezen, London, Bay Adelaide, Shangri-La, Ritz, RBC, MLS and whatever else. At this point the other mods are covering ROM, RCM, 1 St. Thomas, Murano, RoCP, 1 City Hall, Metropolis and The Met. We're looking for dedicated folks to round off the list. Please post here if you are interested or send a message to my inbox. Let us know what areas or projects you can cover. All projects and neighbourhoods are valid including transit projects like the ROW for St Clair.

UT

Hey Ed,

You know where I live, so let me know if you want me to help out. I'm not much of a photographer, but I'm slowly getting better, especially now that I have a decent camera.

Cheers!

-Darkstar416

I am always taking picture of various things like the ROM, BA, Metropolis, St Clair ROW and etc on a weekly base.

We we get any webspace from you to post photos (something like the old SSP photo gallery) ?

I mean just hosting photos. I don't expect to have my video clips hosted on UT... YouTube has served that purpose very well.

I've got to have an excuse for getting out again. I should get back to Regent Park/Don Mount, and would be happy to do the east-north-east sector of downtown.

I'd be pleased to commit here also. I can do anything from roughly College to Bloor, Bay to Sherbourne if that helps. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss what projects need photographers and I'll be happy to help.

I'm an amature with a 5 megapixel Cannon, so I'm not the best - but not bad either.

I'll also need a recommendation for hosting space if selected to keep tabs on a project(s). I'm currently using the free cjb.net for a few photos here, but it does not hold many photos, maybe 2-3MB & that's it.

Cheers!

I can cover NYCC eastwards to SCC.

BUt I can only commit to once a month updates.

I'd be glad to keep an eye on Verve. It's right up the street from where I live.

I'd be glad to keep an eye on Verve. It's right up the street from where I live.

I'll set that thread up as the official Verve thread.

I can cover NYCC eastwards to SCC.

BUt I can only commit to once a month updates.

I can do NYCC too!

If you guys still want to do it we can set up an official NYCC thread.

Back