News   Apr 18, 2024
 340     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 731     1 

Forum signing me out

Benito

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've never had this problem in the past year, however, since about Thursday or so none of my browsers on my laptop, iPad or iPhone are keeping me signed in to this forum. Is there something happening on the backend of the forum or is it just me?

I've never not been able to click that box either, until last week and now I'm not able to on any of my devices, very strange.

I should also note that I am unable to click on the keep me signed in box for some reason.

I get signed out regularly unless I click the "keep me signed-in box" so I generally do. I've never not been able to click that box though.

I've had that problem with the box too. One way I overcame this is to click "reply with quote" on any random post when I'm signed out. Of course then I get promoted to sign in, but I'm able to click the box which I couldn't do if I try to sign in the normal way at the top of the page.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:
I've had that problem with the box too. One way I overcame this is to click "reply with quote" on any random post when I'm signed out. Of course then I get promoted to sign in, but I'm able to click the box which I couldn't do if I try to sign in the normal way at the top of the page.

View attachment 42941

OMG that worked, thanks salsa. Hopefully I'll stay logged in this way. It is still strange that I cannot click on that stay logged in box though when logging in the usual way. But that helps a lot.

Back