Member Bio
Reaction score
D1-731Sq.Ft-L-Tower-8_The_Esplanade-Elizabeth_Goulart-BROKER.jpg

Thoughts?

Attachments

• D1-731Sq.Ft-L-Tower-8_The_Esplanade-Elizabeth_Goulart-BROKER.jpg
    D1-731Sq.Ft-L-Tower-8_The_Esplanade-Elizabeth_Goulart-BROKER.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 1,576
Good layout, do not like the dual sliding doors. No idea why they're there. They serve no purpose and cut down on wall area. I don't understand why there's a need for 2 bathrooms in such a small space. Would rather have a bigger den or bedroom and forego one of the bathrooms. The den is extremely small and there's minimal storage space.

Good layout, do not like the dual sliding doors. No idea why they're there. They serve no purpose and cut down on wall area. I don't understand why there's a need for 2 bathrooms in such a small space. Would rather have a bigger den or bedroom and forego one of the bathrooms. The den is extremely small and there's minimal storage space.

Thanks for your thoughts. The two bathrooms is a mystery to me, especially with a shower in both. That space could have been used to enlarge the den or add storage as you mentioned.

I would never buy such a narrow/deep unit. If I must, I'd get rid of both the den and 2nd bathroom and have a interior bedroom, in exchange for a less ghetto-proportioned living/dining space.

I think overall the layout is great. I get a sense the space will feel open with minimal wall obstruction. I am in agreement with everyone else. A second bathroom is wasted and would have preferred a reasonable powder room and taken that extra space to make a walk in closet for the bedroom if shifted things around. I would keep the den the same size, no need to make it larger for its intended purposes. I do feel the foyer is somewhat wasted space between the closet and kitchen island. Perhaps would have been nice to extend the kitchen island more, but that's to individual taste.

Well as everyone else has said why the need for a full second bathroom? That's a complete waste of space. I personally hate these useless tiny boxes that so called "dens". The balcony seems small. And I don't understand there are 2 entrances to the bedroom - which also seems small. For 731 square feet this seems like a small ackward unit.

About the double bedroom doors, one can always put a murphy bed in the master, and extend the living space for a more entertaining-heavy lifestyle.

Or maybe to steal more light from the one and only source of sunlight in the entire long unit.

Back