Mississauga The Shores of Port Credit | ?m | 8s | Verve

Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
http://topca.net/development/Lakeshore-Benson-High.htm

http://topca.net/development/Lakeshore-Benson-High/Tiffany_concept_sketches_November_4_2011.pdf

DSCN4540_zps05ab09e3.jpg

DSCN4541_zps46fc98e1.jpg

proposed_Lakeshore_elevation_Oct_2013_L.jpg

proposed_site_plan_aerial_Oct_2013_L.jpg

DSCN4539_zpsd77aae00.jpg

DSCN4547_zpsf8198ef0.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN4541_zps46fc98e1.jpg
    DSCN4541_zps46fc98e1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:
Nice to see something taller than the call 4s on this major road in Port Credit

173 rental retirement units, 136 apartment units with 16 townhouse.

The project calls for 266-294 Lakeshore Rd W, 123-143 High St, 7 Benson Ave and the rear of 5 Benson

Will know who is the architect is in Feb

Quite the good mix of people this project can bring as well. Retirees, families and singles/couples. Should contribute yo a vibrant populace. Ive always liked Port Credit and thought proper mixed use mixed tenure development would bleed north from here into missisauga so it's good to see some more action in the area.

Holy cow, that's a large site. I'm surprised all of it was approved. Sad that so many mature trees were taken down.

Looks like they've deviated from their site plans... Shows that that fugly tri-plex on Benson was supposed to be demolished for the entrance/exit driveway, but they tore down that home next door (and large tree!!) instead!
Design's intriguing but if this is any indication, then I bet there will be many more alterations...

Everything on Benson for the whole block should have been bought and torn down to uniform the site

I believe there was a change to the entrance at planning and development last fall and approved by council to the point its on High St now.

They need to take the east-west street by the tracks over to Mississauga Rd as well into the plaza. It could be part of a new road going over the Credit River beside the track 4 bridge that is to be built in the coming decade, since the RR corridor will be 4 tracks.

If I am not mistaken, to be part of the Lakeshore Transportation Master Plan that is to get underway this year.

This went to Committee of Adjustment just a few months ago to get a reduction in the required parking, so it still appears to be moving forward.

June 22nd. Shoring well under way and now working on east side of site (lower right)
Shores_06222018.jpg

Attachments

• Shores_06222018.jpg
    Shores_06222018.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 1,527

Back