East FiftyFive (Lamb Dev Corp/Hyde Park Homes) - Real Estate -

I'm interested in this unit below, but can't find any price numbers for it?

BRAD_LAMB_EAST_55_FLOOR_PLANS_TAKAMATSU_01.png

@gentlepuppies

From some research it looks like that unit is called Takamatsu at 647 sq ft facing south east starting on floor 13. The pricing I found is a range for a few units in the same price range as this one and starts at $363,900 up to $545,900. Because this is the second largest unit in that group of units that fit into that price range, I would assume its on the higher end, plus a floor premium depending on how high it goes.

I would suggest going to the sales centre on Ontario St and get the true values or find an agent who can help you.

Planning on living there. We were looking for a 1 bedroom with decent outdoor space in the city. There was nothing on the market and came across this plan.

The Nagoya is a nice plan too. It’s nice to have the extra bedroom and space. Will you be moving in?

Congrats guys, my wife and I almost bought one of the Tokyo units, and every now and then the "what if" plays across my mind. :)

I actually prefer the Tokyo unit. No wasted space (long hallways) and the living room is much larger. I don't think you can lose with either plan though.

Planning on living there. We were looking for a 1 bedroom with decent outdoor space in the city. There was nothing on the market and came across this plan.

The Nagoya is a nice plan too. It’s nice to have the extra bedroom and space. Will you be moving in?
Yes, NicoS, my wife and I are going to live at East55. Moving from King West. Looking very forward to it!

I actually prefer the Tokyo unit. No wasted space (long hallways) and the living room is much larger. I don't think you can lose with either plan though.
TheKingEast: There are only two Tokyo units (floor 23 and 24) and they are 150 sq.ft. larger than the Nagoya. As a result of them being sub penthouses AND being 150 sq ft larger, the price difference was about $200k...so hardly an apples to oranges comparison. I would have preferred the Tokyo too! It's easy to make the living room larger when you have an additional 150 sq ft to play with. Not much wasted space with the Nagoya either.

TheKingEast: There are only two Tokyo units (floor 23 and 24) and they are 150 sq.ft. larger than the Nagoya. As a result of them being sub penthouses AND being 150 sq ft larger, the price difference was about $200k...so hardly an apples to oranges comparison. I would have preferred the Tokyo too! It's easy to make the living room larger when you have an additional 150 sq ft to play with. Not much wasted space with the Nagoya either.

I can see that, but the decision was between those 2 units. The smaller one has a lot of hallways, that's where the wasted space comment comes from. Anyways, the buyer saves $200K so everyone wins.

Oh nice - the one with the huge terrace? Are you planning to live there or rent it out? I bought the Nagoya floorplan. 3 bed/2 bath.
We purchased the Nagoya as well. Didn't mind the hallway, as we thought it would help insulate us a bit from noise in the hall.

Back