219     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 277     0 

Thoughts on this 2+1 floorplan?

TheKingEast

Member Bio
Reaction score
141043_1.jpg

I don't really consider the "den" a true den. Maybe a good spot for a dining table. The living room is on the small side.

Seen this layout in person. Floor plan definitely makes it look nicer then it is. The Den was used as a book shelf. Doubt anybody would want to eat in a 'hallway'.

That second bedroom is ridiculous size. Was used as an office.

Seen this layout in person. Floor plan definitely makes it look nicer then it is. The Den was used as a book shelf. Doubt anybody would want to eat in a 'hallway'.

That second bedroom is ridiculous size. Was used as an office.

I think it has some potential but the price is way too high especially when there were 2 units that sold there in the last few months that were 100+ sqft bigger and. Granted they didn't have dens but the living rooms were so big you could create a similar den out of them.

I think it has some potential but the price is way too high especially when there were 2 units that sold there in the last few months that were 100+ sqft bigger and. Granted they didn't have dens but the living rooms were so big you could create a similar den out of them.

Price is definitely high and view is awful as well. But this and Spire are great buildings in the east end and are in crazy demand.

it's too low to street level and close to Richmond Street which is like a highway most of the time.

I have to agree that the 'den' is nothing more than glorified hallway. one could make an office with desk and bookshelf but it's not much more usable than that.

no to the dining table because there's not enough clearance for circulation once people are seated and you'll also be looking into the bathroom

I like the overall layout of this unit. I dont mind the den being open to, or part of the hallway. I bought a place in Axiom with a very similar den open to the hall. A closed den for me becomes a catch all of clutter that is easily hidden away. I envision for this space that the den would have a wall of Ikea Pax woredrobes and perhaps one of the systems converts to a desk when the closet doors are opened.

My dislike of this unit is the small second bedroom, and the overall living space seems narrow at 9'9" . Otherwise the living/dining has enough room length for both dining and living.

I hate long squiggly corridors. At least make it straight and usable for something like a gallery. It only makes sense to go out of the way to put the living room in the corner if it's full glazing, but since it's not, here's how I'd do it:

ReBQkRA.png
or
RNkOvX5.png

Last edited:

Back