Toronto Fortune at Fort York | 78.94m | 24s | Onni Group | Arcadis

Automation Gallery

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I believe this is the final phase of the Onni Group Fort York neighbourhood

65 GRAND MAGAZINE ST
Ward 19 - Tor & E.York District

An official plan ammendment and rezoning applicant for a new 32 storey condo tower with 511 residential parking and 4 levels of underground parking (total of 420 parking spaces)
Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---
Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
OPA & Rezoning 14 264174 STE 19 OZ Dec 15, 2014 Under Revie

Interesting that Onni is only pursuing 32s here. I would have thought that for their final piece they would have shot (much) higher.

This is the parcel bounded by Bruyeres Mews, Iannuzzi Street, Sloping Sky Mews, and Grand Magazine Street. Also known as Block 4A. In the secondary plan Block4A and Block 4 ("Local") are limited to 37,533 square metres GFA, no more than 37,360 of this is for residential use.
Blocks46Map.jpg

screengrab from Archivist
http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showth...k-Onni-Group-12s-Wallman)?p=349278#post349278

edit: deleted render of the other phases

Attachments

• Blocks46Map.jpg
    Blocks46Map.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 8,056
Last edited:
I recall that some sort of a height restriction is in place due to the proximity with Fort York. Can anyone confirm this?

I recall that some sort of a height restriction is in place due to the proximity with Fort York. Can anyone confirm this?

Can't find the exact reference at the moment, but I believe that there are height restrictions due to the city's concern regarding the condo towers shadows over Fort York.

This one has a name now. Fortune at Fort York.

fortune-fortyork.jpg

Attachments

• fortune-fortyork.jpg
    fortune-fortyork.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 7,176
It it just me or do most of the City of Toronto websites only work in bits and pieces? All I can seem to download from the above link is the survey.

No problems at all. Maybe your internet sucks. It's not the City's website that's the problem.

No problems at all. Maybe your internet sucks. It's not the City's website that's the problem.

Nope - I have experienced the same issues as PE, though it is specific to documents in the development application portal and not the City of Toronto site at large.

AoD

Maybe your internet can't handle downloading such large files. I've never experienced that before. Weird.

Back