Riverside Square (Streetcar Developments) - Real Estate -

pricing and floor plans were released this week to platinum agents. This is the info I got. Pricing seems great and affordable and price per sq ft seems reasonable although its not in the heart of downtown.

rspricing.jpg

Attachments

• rspricing.jpg
    rspricing.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 2,196
floor plants seems great. The building is to be 24 stories high designed by RAW architects.

rs1.jpg
rs2.jpg
rs3.jpg
rs4.jpg
rs5.jpg
rs6.jpg
rs7.jpg
rs8.jpg
rs9.jpg
rs10.jpg
rs11.jpg
rs12.jpg
rs13.jpg
rs14.jpg
rs15.jpg
rs16.jpg
rs17.jpg

Attachments

• rs1.jpg
    rs1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,208
  • rs2.jpg
    rs2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,298
  • rs3.jpg
    rs3.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2,089
  • rs4.jpg
    rs4.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2,103
  • rs5.jpg
    rs5.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,997
  • rs6.jpg
    rs6.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2,066
  • rs7.jpg
    rs7.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,976
  • rs8.jpg
    rs8.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2,024
  • rs9.jpg
    rs9.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,933
  • rs10.jpg
    rs10.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,145
  • rs11.jpg
    rs11.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,903
  • rs12.jpg
    rs12.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,938
  • rs13.jpg
    rs13.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,931
  • rs14.jpg
    rs14.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,924
  • rs15.jpg
    rs15.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,945
  • rs16.jpg
    rs16.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,898
  • rs17.jpg
    rs17.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,912
Hello, I'm a first time home buyer and was able to secure one of the units in Riverside Square. I chose the Munro 2 bedroom floor plan. Look forward to future developments in this thread!

Hello, I'm a first time home buyer and was able to secure one of the units in Riverside Square. I chose the Munro 2 bedroom floor plan. Look forward to future developments in this thread!

Thats great Kyle753. Great layout with enough space and at a steal of a price. You can always make the second bedroom a den or tv room if it's only you in the space, and there is definitely room to upgrade to an island if you dont mind a smaller dining table.

Given the current progress is a move-in date of May '18 possible? That's the tentative date we were given by the builder.

My tentative occupancy was pushed back to Nov 1, 2018 last week. I remember when I bought and they said 2018 I instantly assumed it was likely going to be 2019 and it will probably get pushed back again.

Especially since they had a delay getting their permits after excavation finished. Late 2019 at the earliest, I could see it pushing into 2020 easily.

That would actually be great. The number of completions for 2020 is low compared to 2018 & 2019 which should lead to plenty of rental demand then.

Total noob question here, but how do I get "official" answers from the builder? After signing our purchase agreement and giving the deposits, we've heard nothing from the builder. Am I supposed to be checking a site or bugging someone for updates?

It's our first pre-construction purchase, so not really sure how this works...

Total noob question here, but how do I get "official" answers from the builder? After signing our purchase agreement and giving the deposits, we've heard nothing from the builder. Am I supposed to be checking a site or bugging someone for updates?

It's our first pre-construction purchase, so not really sure how this works...

I received an email to the email I provided them, but there really hasn't been much to update on.

I thought I would add my comment to the recent few posts in thread, as someone who has purchased a 2 bedroom unit at RSQ. There have been a lot of negative comments about how unattractive these buildings appear to be (in comparison to the River City building, etc). The project never sold itself as an architectural wonder. It sold itself as building a new mixed use community at an affordable pricepoint. If not for Streetcar and RSQ, I and my 4 year old wouldn't have had a hope in hell of moving into this area. The project was affordable, in a great area close to schools and other amenities. River City? Great design...but 2 bedroom units were aboit $600k. Unaffordable. And I'm not the only Torontonian with kids moving into this project. There are definitely investors too...but there are a lot of families moving in. This is what the area needs. Streetcar saved a lot of money by dampening down the "beauty" and the "frills" in this project, and I'm ok with that. If not for this project, I surely wouldn't have been able to buy anything in or close to the area.

Welcome to the hood then! Riverside does indeed rock and you will be well situated to observe all the exciting changes coming to the east end over the next 10-15 years.

$600K for a 2-bedroom close to the core? I'd kill for those prices (metaphorically-speaking of course).

I thought I would add my comment to the recent few posts in thread, as someone who has purchased a 2 bedroom unit at RSQ. There have been a lot of negative comments about how unattractive these buildings appear to be (in comparison to the River City building, etc). The project never sold itself as an architectural wonder. It sold itself as building a new mixed use community at an affordable pricepoint. If not for Streetcar and RSQ, I and my 4 year old wouldn't have had a hope in hell of moving into this area. The project was affordable, in a great area close to schools and other amenities. River City? Great design...but 2 bedroom units were aboit $600k. Unaffordable. And I'm not the only Torontonian with kids moving into this project. There are definitely investors too...but there are a lot of families moving in. This is what the area needs. Streetcar saved a lot of money by dampening down the "beauty" and the "frills" in this project, and I'm ok with that. If not for this project, I surely wouldn't have been able to buy anything in or close to the area.

$600K for a 2-bedroom close to the core? I'd kill for those prices (metaphorically-speaking of course).

Given the point that person was making about affordability and how this development enabled him/her to move to the area, your post comes across as really tone-deaf.

Back