Vox Condominiums (Cresford) - Real Estate -

pmilo

Member Bio
Reaction score
I know this isn't the right thread, but there isn't a real estate thread for Vox Condos yet. Moderators please create one and move this over. Here are the floor plans. Typical layouts seen similar to Casa condos. It's disappointing when 2 bedroom units have only showers (no bathtubs) or sometimes 1 bath to share. Prices start at $199K for studios, $259K for 1 bedrooms, $359K for 2 bedrooms.

V1.jpg
v2.jpg
v3.jpg
v4.jpg
v5.jpg
v6.jpg
v7.jpg
v8.jpg
v9.jpg
v10.jpg

Attachments

• V1.jpg
    V1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2,791
  • v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,303
  • v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 2,344
  • v4.jpg
    v4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,057
  • v5.jpg
    v5.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,045
  • v6.jpg
    v6.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,010
  • v7.jpg
    v7.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2,124
  • v8.jpg
    v8.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,074
  • v9.jpg
    v9.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,961
  • v10.jpg
    v10.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2,342
I never got the obsession with large bedrooms, Bedrooms from my experience can function right down to around 7x7 feet with a twin bed or even 5.5x7 with a single. its a place to sleep, not your living room.

and how would it work for someone who wants a queen or king bed ?!?
I can understand your acceptance for the small bedroom if this was a dormitory ... or wait, that's what these are, private glorified dorm rooms.

btw, the floorplans are getting more and more ridiculous ... 2 bedrooms squeezed into 600-700 square feet !

I never got the obsession with large bedrooms, Bedrooms from my experience can function right down to around 7x7 feet with a twin bed or even 5.5x7 with a single. its a place to sleep, not your living room.

For you, maybe. But for me, nothing less than 10x10. And if we want to encourage families to buy condos, then developers have to design units with families in mind and not just a single, non-cooking-jet-setting student who dreams of living in a shoebox.

This will be a glorified dorm.

For you, maybe. But for me, nothing less than 10x10. And if we want to encourage families to buy condos, then developers have to design units with families in mind and not just a single, non-cooking-jet-setting student who dreams of living in a shoebox.

This will be a glorified dorm.

Completely agree. I couldn't imagine sleeping with my partner in 7x7 bedroom. I personally would never buy into a unit if the master bedroom wasn't at least 10x10.

Although Cresford's "alleged" VOX condos is incorrectly listed as either 26 or 28 Wellesley St. E., this should be moved to the 40 Wellesley Street E. thread.
Apparently this building is "sold out" in just three days, making it the number one selling condo in Toronto this year. I smell bullshit. There's not even a sign for the development application onsite. The "renderings" are horrific, architecture just stepped back 10 years.

Although Cresford's "alleged" VOX condos is incorrectly listed as either 26 or 28 Wellesley St. E., this should be moved to the 40 Wellesley Street E. thread.
Apparently this building is "sold out" in just three days, making it the number one selling condo in Toronto this year. I smell bullshit. There's not even a sign for the development application onsite. The "renderings" are horrific, architecture just stepped back 10 years.

My guess is, the 'sold out' refers to released floors only and the developer is holding onto more floors to release later at a higher price tag. Or perhaps its true. Its not a tall building and the floor plate doesn't have that many units. Perhaps sold to investors.

Back